If I had to write a limerick about it, the third and fourth lines would be:

and befitting his class
as a lad without lass
Ol Heretic B was a whiner,
A Canadian D. Trump hardliner.
And befitting his class,
As a lad without lass,
You've not seen a salad tossed finer.

You're not getting rid of me that easily.

I realize I'm not one to talk, but you already have a card on your new account...

Also, that post above came off meaner than I meant it to, because I mis-arranged the clauses. I was meaning "he wasn't great, but he wasn't the worst," as in there would be more deserved bans.

Ol Heretic B was a whiner,
A Canadian D. Trump hardliner.
And befitting his class,
As a lad without lass,
You've not seen a salad tossed finer.

giphy.gif

c6c51150-b15b-4d4b-be23-0436ea714e5c_text_hi.gif

I realize I'm not one to talk, but you already have a card on your new account...

Also, that post above came off meaner than I meant it to, because I mis-arranged the clauses. I was meaning "he wasn't great, but he wasn't the worst," as in there would be more deserved bans.
Yeah, they rolled the yellow from gassius_clay over. In hindsight I should have ignored the poster I replied to. Thanks for the clarification.

Ugh, debating to approach my trainer about seeing if he could schedule me for an amateur kickboxing bout just to see how I do.

Ggggrrrrr
How's your cardio lately? Can you do 3 rds?

How's your cardio lately? Can you do 3 rds?
I’m at 1.5. I’d be asking to set it up for something in the summer or next fall. Not right away.

5 people at the gym at fighting right before Xmas so they’re in fight camp and everyone is focused on getting them ready.

Gonna be in Hawaii in till the 7th, wish I'd remembered the Bellator card, I would love to be there.

My pup got ill today. He was at the vet all day on on IV and antibiotics. :( $500. we need medicare for dogs.

Island(s)?
Just gonna be on the Big Island from the 26th to the 7th, the girlfriend and I are staying in Kona and having a quick marriage while we're over there. Gonna check out Waipi'o, down Hamakua, probably a day in Hilo and Waimea. Be glad to grab a beer if you're around, you live Kona side right?

My pup got ill today. He was at the vet all day on on IV and antibiotics. :( $500. we need medicare for dogs.
Sad to hear that, though even 500 dollars seems like a bargain sometimes. As long as it's something treatable, hope he's up and pupping again soon. My girlfriend guilted me into spending 200 dollars on our hamster and the adorable little thing died like a week later.

Just gonna be on the Big Island from the 26th to the 7th, the girlfriend and I are staying in Kona and having a quick marriage while we're over there. Gonna check out Waipi'o, down Hamakua, probably a day in Hilo and Waimea. Be glad to grab a beer if you're around, you live Kona side right?

PM Incoming.

i posted this in the debate thread meant to post it here

I just got out of court. 4 hours for a eviction. The tenant could not speak English. Came with her daughter and requested a translator.
Court finally gets one and says sorry you have to come back tomorrow. I'm like my client took the day off work. Tenant says she can't come back tomorrow her 16 year old daughter needs to be in court to get child support for her 1 year old. And as a minor can't go alone. Judge says you can do both. I get that immigration is helpful but there is something to be said about not letting people in that are living off the system this women does not work and teaches their kids to have kids at 14. And inevitably will be living off government welfare.

And I may be there for hours again tomorrow because criminal cases get priority for translators.
But don't feel bad for me. I got paid by the hour today. Feel bad for the Vietnamese landlord who isn't living off welfare. He legally came here. Got a engineering degree. And works. Now he has to take yet another day off work to deal with someone who I strongly suspect but don't know is illegal because they refuse to pay rent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back