War Room Lounge V24: Mental Illness

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad the Eagles got stomped. They've been so fucking obnoxious all weekend.

There's already been a few fights, so I'm going to go catch some drinks on Bourbon Street and watch some brawls.

So glad the Eagles got stomped. They've been so fucking obnoxious all weekend.

There's already been a few fights, so I'm going to go catch some drinks on Bourbon Street and watch some brawls.

My years in Philly lend them sympathy, in spite of them regularly beating my team.

The shots by Cain that sent him into a somersaulting spazz-out were not "bombs" that would KO anyone. They were deliberate and accurate, but they were the functional equivalent of jabs. They were nothing like the fully torqued hook that Cain used to KO Nog.

I agree that the shot that Cain landed didn't look like much, but he caught him nonetheless. IIRC, Brock was going for a shot, and Cain caught him coming in. The camera didn't really capture it well, but it obviously hurt him. He wasn't desperately flipping around for no reason. He was hurt.

All I'm saying is that every time Brock went into panic mode, he was legitimately hurt. He reacted like most fighters do when they're rocked. Sheer desperation and panic. In fairness, there are a few guys who will eat big shots and not panic, but most of them do. Shit, Overeem has literally run away from guys hunting him after big shots, and he's one of the supposed "professionals". Its people acting like Brock is the only fighter ever to turtle up after being rocked, that I take issue with.

My years in Philly lend them sympathy, in spite of them regularly beating my team.

I just saw a bottle fly in the street in front of the shop some Philly fan threw.

They need to be careful withthat shit. They pissed off the entire city with how they've been behaving, I expect to hear about a missing person tomorrow lol.

Also I literally saw a dude crying and he just said "we won a Super Bowl"

LOL.

I'll ask again, Jackie, since you failed so hard the first time. How am I misusing the term? The actual meaning of subjective. Not your special "fuzzy" meaning. :)

@Jack V Savage

th

I guess I'm not understanding your confusion. You thought it meant something like uncertain or hard to tell. I assume you looked it up during the discussion and realized you were wrong, right? Remember that this all started when you were saying that Mir should be ranked ahead of Barnett and that "generally higher regard" and "more wins over top competition" were "subjective" categories.

I guess I'm not understanding your confusion. You thought it meant something like uncertain or hard to tell.

No Jack. I provided the definition. You are the one who is attempting to redefine it.

The rest of your post was not an answer to my question. You're just deflecting as you usually do, when you're wrong.

No Jack. I provided the definition. You are the one who is attempting to redefine it.

The rest of your post was not an answer to my question. You're just deflecting as you usually do, when you're wrong.

LOL! OK, guy.

LOL! OK, guy.

Concession accepted.

MMA GOAT lists are subjective. No matter the reasonable "level" they are being measured at. At the end of the day, they are subjective, and you can't say otherwise. I was aptly using the term, and you are wrong to suggest otherwise.

I win. You lose.

Concession accepted.

MMA GOAT lists are subjective. No matter the reasonable "level" it is being measured at. At the end of the day, they are subjective, and you can't say otherwise. I was aptly using the term, and you are wrong to suggest otherwise.

I win. You lose.

LOL. Can't imagine a grown man hitting "send" on that, but you do you.

Your posts are objectively annoying to read.

You posted that Ben Affleck is a better actor than Kevin Spacey. That's objectively more annoying to read than anything I've ever posted.

You posted that Ben Affleck is a better actor than Kevin Spacey. That's objectively more annoying to read than anything I've ever posted.

I said that they are the same: actors that are good but not great. However, given your penchant for identifying with odious characters, accepting easy-to-accept opinions, and habitually defending creeps, I would expect you to hold Spacey in some high regard.

I said that they are the same

Still ridiculously false.

Seeing as how you can't judge actors, I'm gonna make it a strike against your whole ability to judge everything on every level. That's the @Jack V Savage way.

Also, too funny at how whenever someone is slamming Jack, you can set your watch to his cronies showing up to fight in his honor. LOL.

Still ridiculously false.

Seeing as how you can't judge actors, I'm gonna make it a strike against your whole ability to judge everything on every level. That's the @Jack V Savage way.

Haha. What's the objective criteria for judging actors that is equivalent to judging fighters by their ability to win fights? One can say definitively that more than one person has been better at winning fights than Frank Mir, but how can you say definitively that Spacey is a better actor than Affleck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back