WAR ROOM LOUNGE V14: Moor of the Saim

Status
Not open for further replies.
on my tour of Chicago I was like "oh look at all the buildings destroyed from the great fire" and I was told those are just the buildings.

I should just move to Hawaii and sell flip flops to tourists.
We don’t have flip flops here bulleh. They’re slippahs

I liked season 1 enough to give 2 a shot, but I can't say it got better as it went. The only interesting character to me was the crazy blonde chick. I say that as a Jason Bateman fan.

I hate shows that are unnecessary dark in cinematography and tone (as opposed to those that are dark in plot like Breaking Bad). If I'm going to feel uneasy and anxious, I want it to be for reasons that I can contemplate, not because of dark lighting and spooky tunes.

Given your movie preferences, I would imagine you're of a different persuasion.

Last edited:
I lived in california for 33 years and moved to Missouri hoping for a change. Im now shopping around to find a place where normal people live

Haha, Missouri is a strange state. But I guess every state is. Where are you living? With both Missouri and Illinois, the cultural difference between the metropolitan areas and the rest of the state are pretty jarring.

For Missouri, if you're in a corner of the state and aren't in that center line that connects St. Louis, Columbia, Jeff City, and KC, you're shit out of luck for finding what I would regard as normal people.

Don't even start, Aussie. You guys call tank tops "singos," football "footie," and say "Merry Chrissy."

Australian Football makes for great tv though.

I hate shows that are unnecessary dark in cinematography and tone (as opposed to those that are dark in plot like Breaking Bad). If I'm going to feel uneasy and anxious, I want it to be for reasons that I can contemplate, not because of dark lighting and spooky tunes.

Given your movie preferences, I would imagine you're of a different persuasion.

Maybe. Which movie preferences? When it comes to cinematography I think I tend to prefer well lit vs. under lit.

Well, whoever told you I "ragequit" was spreading lies. I guess it sounds dramatic for the guys that don't like me. Nobody except a few people I pm'ed knew I was having that account closed down til it happened.
36599285.jpg

So, uh, what's there to do in Tokyo? I have a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back