WAR ROOM LOUNGE V14: Moor of the Saim

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s like asking what’s there to do in New York in one day... too much.

What’re you interested in? Art, history, shrines, suicide forests, shopping, robot cabaret?

@Quipling

That’s like asking what’s there to do in New York in one day... too much.

What’re you interested in? Art, history, shrines, forests, shopping, robot cabaret?

@Quipling

Having his ears cleaned at a cuddle cafe.

No battle sluts, tho...

@Lead,

That was a very nice gesture by yourself to do that. So I wanted to give you some credit and thank you publicly for that. And if there's anyone else behind the scenes that was involved, Thank you. That was very nice-rip

They should not have done that. It was the wrong thing to do.

@Lead,

That was a very nice gesture by yourself to do that. So I wanted to give you some credit and thank you publicly for that. And if there's anyone else behind the scenes that was involved, Thank you. That was very nice-rip

Like I mentioned, the mods here were ready to reinstate the old account but it couldn't be done. I wasn't doing it solo.

Like I mentioned, the mods here were ready to reinstate the old account but it couldn't be done. I wasn't doing it solo.
Well, pass what I said along to those who need to hear it.

Can any mod tell me, how many "points" does a member receive before being banned?

<Lmaoo> seriously? Holy shit. Angels are real, people. I've got one watching over me.

It has to be 10 at one time. If you get a card and it expires, you are back at 0. That doesn't mean that you can just wait it out though. If we see the same infractions are occurring, next time could be dubs or a ban.

Sorry for my other post yo. I shoulda known better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back