WAR ROOM LOUNGE V14: Moor of the Saim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this counts as insulting my posting. It's also factually untrue.

It's usually just a gif, pal.
From the first page of search results for "you're an idiot":

God damn, you're a boring idiot.

You're such a worthless idiot, man. Try to be better.

You're an idiot for thinking that. Full offense intended.

No it isn't, you're just an idiot.

You're a complete fucking idiot.

A massive, irredeemable idiot.

I disagree with a lot of your posts but even though you are leftist scum, I've never once thought to snitch.

Ya gotta have a code.
There's some pretty big snitches in this thread.
95ed8f74-229b-46be-a62c-71d111e4c097.png

Do you really doubt it though? I'd be crowned king of the right wing in here within a month. Not that other people couldn't do that- you or Jack could too- but I'd be a terror.

It was a self ban. I've said that in the past week to people who've asked. But it's been deleted.

I never claimed that and never would. Because I'm not. Someone made that up who does not like my posts and doesn't want to believe that I mean what I say.
So why did you self-ban and why did you come back? That's some weird shit rip and you owe folks like me who engaged you on an honest level an explanation.

I think you went too far with your trolling with your "demon fairy" like threads and you scooted off to let people forget.

Look if you got me then you got me as a troll congrats. I think internet trolls are a modern form of the lowest human life but OK.

If you're sincere then God Bless. If you're not then I'll put your skull up on my mantle asshole. Watch your back but it won't help you.

So why did you self-ban and why did you come back? That's some weird shit rip and you owe folks like me who engaged you on an honest level an explanation.

I think you went too far with your trolling with your "demon fairy" like threads and you scooted off to let people forget.

Look if you got me then you got me as a troll congrats. I think internet trolls are a modern form of the lowest human life but OK.

If you're sincere then God Bless. If you're not then I'll put your skull up on my mantle asshole. Watch your back but it won't help you.
<escalate99>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back