WAR ROOM LOUNGE V14: Moor of the Saim

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why did you self-ban and why did you come back? That's some weird shit rip and you owe folks like me who engaged you on an honest level an explanation.

I think you went too far with your trolling with your "demon fairy" like threads and you scooted off to let people forget.

Look if you got me then you got me as a troll congrats. I think internet trolls are a modern form of the lowest human life but OK.

If you're sincere then God Bless. If you're not then I'll put your skull up on my mantle asshole. Watch your back but it won't help you.
I'll have to tell you privately tomorrow. I've answered this many times this week and the mods delete it because they don't want it on the forum. And that's fine, I'll just tell you in PM.

So why did you self-ban and why did you come back? That's some weird shit rip and you owe folks like me who engaged you on an honest level an explanation.

I think you went too far with your trolling with your "demon fairy" like threads and you scooted off to let people forget.

Look if you got me then you got me as a troll congrats. I think internet trolls are a modern form of the lowest human life but OK.

If you're sincere then God Bless. If you're not then I'll put your skull up on my mantle asshole. Watch your back but it won't help you.

Settle down. You can't gape with impunity. There is a delicacy to assuaging the flesh Mr. Rehab. He will fuse with you when he is ready...

I like you, you're hired.
pocket-recorders-spy.jpg

Awesome, all I need is batteries for these babies, and hellooo book deal!

I'll have to tell you privately tomorrow. I've answered this many times this week and the mods delete it because they don't want it on the forum. And that's fine, I'll just tell you in PM.

Or maybe because it was in regular threads which is derailing. That's the entire point of why this sticky was created. No one has an excuse about off topic chat when they can just bring it here.

Sure it is. I've clearly contrasted it with civic nationalism.
There is no dichotomy here. I've already told you I don't consider myself a "nationalist" at all, and I gave you a specific instance in which I would diverge from standard-fare "nationalism". In other words, the mere fact that one is not a "civic nationalist" does not make one a "white nationalist". More generally, you really ought to stop with the labels. Labelling people in the way that you do is sloppy and leads to incorrect conclusions about people. It also violates the humanism you claim to hold dear.

Yes, it's possible to hold any position and support it in good faith, though I don't believe that's what's happening here and with American restrictionists generally.
What's your evidence that my desire to secure the southern border (~400,000 apprehensions of illegal aliens per year, thousands of cases of human trafficking, millions of dollars of illegal drugs coming across) is not held in good faith? Your primary evidence seems to be that I hold a different view from you.

As for "American restrictionists generally", there you go again. You're explicitly generalizing about the motivations of a group of 10,000,000s of Americans. It shows disdain for your fellow man. Worse, it's inaccurate.

You've discussed "cultural compatibility,"

You believe in cultural compatibility too. Everyone with a lick of common sense and life experience does.

I'm writing to you from the Far East. Over here, there are undeniable cultural differences with the West. Religion, views on health/medicine, holiday celebrations, marriage, standards of beauty, ethics/morality, sports/games, and language are just a small sample. Yet the divergence is not too great to overwhelm these crucial areas of overlap: belief in the nuclear family and monogamy, strong emphasis on schooling, separation of religion from government. I want you to answer this question: Do you agree or disagree that the average East Asian's cultural beliefs are more compatible with the average westerner's than those of a believer in Sharia who practices female genital mutilation? I'm guessing you'll refuse to answer.

I don't believe that assertions that immigrants bring crime or economic harm are made in good faith because the evidence simply doesn't support them, and I think that you at least know that.

Every time you conflate illegal and legal immigraiton in this way, you are effectively strawmanning me. My claim is that illegal immigration is a net negative for our country, while legal immigration can be a net positive.

Settle down. You can't gape with impunity. There is a delicacy to assuaging the flesh Mr. Rehab. He will fuse with you when he is ready...
Oh there is no need for my engorged and erect essence to settle down. I am not the gapee but the gapor. Those who oppose my heat will inevitably succumb to the heady ichor of my guacamoleness. The incendiary nature of my glandular secretions is preter-human and beyond the power of resistance possessed by the human form.

Existence flounders in the wake of my turbulence. You humans suckle upon my essence by the benevolence of my turpitude. The base of my root grows stronger by each day. I welcome the phylocytes that nourish my loins. Bring them and my renumerative bounty.

There is no dichotomy here. I've already told you I don't consider myself a "nationalist" at all, and I gave you a specific instance in which I would diverge from standard-fare "nationalism". In other words, the mere fact that one is not a "civic nationalist" does not make one a "white nationalist". More generally, you really ought to stop with the labels. Labelling people in the way that you do is sloppy and leads to incorrect conclusions about people. It also violates the humanism you claim to hold dear.

What's your evidence that my desire to secure the southern border (~400,000 apprehensions of illegal aliens per year, thousands of cases of human trafficking, millions of dollars of illegal drugs coming across) is not held in good faith? Your primary evidence seems to be that I hold a different view from you.

As for "American restrictionists generally", there you go again. You're explicitly generalizing about the motivations of a group of 10,000,000s of Americans. It shows disdain for your fellow man. Worse, it's inaccurate.

You believe in cultural compatibility too. Everyone with a lick of common sense and life experience does.

I'm writing to you from the Far East. Over here, there are undeniable cultural differences with the West. Religion, views on health/medicine, holiday celebrations, marriage, standards of beauty, ethics/morality, sports/games, and language are just a small sample. Yet the divergence is not too great to overwhelm these crucial areas of overlap: belief in the nuclear family and monogamy, strong emphasis on schooling, separation of religion from government. I want you to answer this question: Do you agree or disagree that the average East Asian's cultural beliefs are more compatible with the average westerner's than those of a believer in Sharia who practices female genital mutilation? I'm guessing you'll refuse to answer.

Every time you conflate illegal and legal immigraiton in this way, you are effectively strawmanning me. My claim is that illegal immigration is a net negative for our country, while legal immigration can be a net positive.

Your thread topics about the insidious subterfuge of asylum seekers and undocumented immigrants, paired with your rhetoric about observing other countries' cultures and it reaffirming your belief that we need to more strictly regulate our immigration, with your support of a racist moron currently leading our country who really has very few redeemable qualities that are actually policy-based (or leadership-based) and whose concepts of morality and secularism are both at odds with your own, your misrepresentation of Middle Easterners as all being extremists, your obfuscation of humanitarian concern for Middle Eastern refugees by framing it as equaling an endorsement of the cultural practices of their markedly poorer countries, your spurious allusion (right here in this quoted post) to FGM as an integral part of Sharia law despite only one of the countries in which it is common even having Sharia law.....you see how these could give the impression of white nationalism, yeah? That seems to be the only logical rug that would tie your room together.

They can't hate something so gorgeous...
Un5F2vt.gif

Good stuff right there.

Actually I think you're an underrated poster. You're not partisan, you're analytical. "Reports" and "likes" are more often symptoms of group-think dick sucking than quality of posts.
Nice of you to say, thanks.

hose who oppose my heat will inevitably succumb to the heady ichor of my guacamoleness.
giphy.gif

...you see how these could give the impression of white nationalism, yeah?

What's the difference between that and attempting to avoid an influx of people with fundamentally opposed views. Asking for a Jewish friend.

What's the difference between that and attempting to avoid an influx of people with fundamentally opposed views. Asking for a Jewish friend.

Tailoring your policy preferences around said "fundamentally opposed views" would be a start. Not that I would ever say that Middle Easterners even have views that could/should be characterized as such, but even to presuppose that they do would leave the rhetoric about Latin American immigrants sticking out like a sore thumb since the views and cultures of Latin Americans are much, much, much more similar to ours than East Asians'.

paired with your rhetoric about observing other countries' cultures and it reaffirming your belief that we need to more strictly regulate our immigration

That never happened.

with your support of a racist moron currently leading our country

That never happened.

your misrepresentation of Middle Easterners as all being extremists

That never happened.

your obfuscation of humanitarian concern for Middle Eastern refugees by framing it as equaling an endorsement of the cultural practices of their markedly poorer countries

That never happened.

your spurious allusion (right here in this quoted post) to FGM as an integral part of Sharia law

That never happened.

This is why you guys need Jack. He has an IQ above 100. He has average reading comprehension skills. You, on the other hand, just made up five falsehoods about me and shit them out all over Sherdog.

That never happened.

That never happened.

That never happened.

That never happened.

That never happened.

This is why you guys need Jack. He has an IQ above 100. He has average reading comprehension skills. You, on the other hand, just made up five falsehoods about me and shit them out all over Sherdog.

<YeahOKJen>
I even toned down my representation of your posts in anticipation of you pulling this shit. Alas, I underestimated your shamelessness.

Also, I'm much smarter than you, as are many posters here and certainly most of the regular posters in this thread - in addition to Jack. They just happen to take it easy on you because you're less repugnant than the average fuck wit Trump supporter, albeit still considerably more so than the average person.

Tailoring your policy preferences around said "fundamentally opposed views" would be a start. Not that I would ever say that Middle Easterners even have views that could/should be characterized as such, but even to presuppose that they do would leave the rhetoric about Latin American immigrants sticking out like a sore thumb since the views and cultures of Latin Americans are much, much, much more similar to ours than East Asians'.

What are few quick examples of policy. Not sure I follow.

I don't know about "Middle Easterners" specifically. Nor do I know how best to bring in the immigrants most beneficial (vs. first to hop the border come, first served). If I were to throw a dart to pick a starting point I'd prioritize those most culturally adaptable. Anyone who thinks Islam should inform government is someone who should go to the bottom of the list. I don't think that's controversial. America is a private club, as evidenced by the lack of open borders.

<YeahOKJen>
I even toned down my representation of your posts in anticipation of you pulling this shit. Alas, I underestimated your shamelessness.

Also, I'm much smarter than you, as are many posters here and certainly most of the regular posters in this thread - in addition to Jack. They just happen to take it easy on you because you're less repugnant than the average fuck wit Trump supporter, albeit still considerably more so than the average person.

Bloviating, internet hero grandstanding is all I see there. Typical of a fool who can't engage on the facts.

What are few quick examples of policy. Not sure I follow.

I don't know about "Middle Easterners" specifically. Nor do I know how best to bring in the immigrants most beneficial (vs. first to hop the border come, first served). If I were to throw a dart to pick a starting point I'd prioritize those most culturally adaptable. Anyone who thinks Islam should inform government is someone who should go to the bottom of the list. I don't think that's controversial. America is a private club, as evidenced by the lack of open borders.
The view you just expressed is more extreme than anything I wrote, yet @Trotsky won't realize it. I think he just sees buzzwords ("FGM" "Sharia") and assumes the worst. These people are programmed to flip out and dump all reasoning ability at the mention of such phrases.

Your thread topics about the insidious subterfuge of asylum seekers and undocumented immigrants, paired with your rhetoric about observing other countries' cultures and it reaffirming your belief that we need to more strictly regulate our immigration, with your support of a racist moron currently leading our country who really has very few redeemable qualities that are actually policy-based (or leadership-based) and whose concepts of morality and secularism are both at odds with your own, your misrepresentation of Middle Easterners as all being extremists, your obfuscation of humanitarian concern for Middle Eastern refugees by framing it as equaling an endorsement of the cultural practices of their markedly poorer countries, your spurious allusion (right here in this quoted post) to FGM as an integral part of Sharia law despite only one of the countries in which it is common even having Sharia law.....you see how these could give the impression of white nationalism, yeah? That seems to be the only logical rug that would tie your room together.
<WellThere>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back