War of Words: Conor McGregor, Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez ignite online rivalry

Winner?

• Total voters
Canelo might have an ancestor that was involved in this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Battalion
Fighting out of Belfast Mexico ;)

We drink to celebrate Independence in March

XE-DBd.gif

Ouch. Even the haters can admit Conor had a great trash talk game. U might be a retard, sir.
Nah bruv, it was practiced and recycled. I know this because I'm retarded, ie: I watched pro wrestling.

You see enough and you know who can improv, and who can write, and who can steal influence when 'writing' the things they then practice. He was the latter.

But he did have an unmatchable energy and a funny accent, so simpletons like you really took to it

new poll: who is less likely to piss hot?

you think Floyd purposely got hit over 100 times on purpose.
Floyd didnt open up as he has no power. Isn’t stopping him early and was 40.
and is fighting a guy that has never fought that many Rounds with no experience.
Floyd is risk adversed. From ww on. Floyd’s output was that of a hw from ww on. And one punch at a time fighter. He was never a busy fighter.
Floyd had the same output against paquaio where several rounds he threw well under 20 punches around. Was he carrying manny too?
Its already come out that he carried him. He already said it, and Stephen A Smith said that Floyd told him prior to the fight how it would play out. And it played out exactly like he said.
Hed just walk into him to let him do whatever he wants and just put him down with ease like it was nothing.

Its already come out that he carried him. He already said it, and Stephen A Smith said that Floyd told him prior to the fight how it would play out. And it played out exactly like he said.
Hed just walk into him to let him do whatever he wants and just put him down with ease like it was nothing.

stephan a said smithing?
What else would Floyd do? Knock him out early. Floyd never kod anybody at ww. Other than Hatton who is a very small ww and came up from 140. And ortiz who was also 140 and kod him on the hug.
Of course Floyd was going to win. But he didnt eat clean punches on purpose for the first time in his career nor is he going to suddenly be an offensive fighter at ww or above. He doesn’t have power and is a single punch at a time fighter.

Of course Floyd isn’t going to stop him early he never has at that weight. He would have to wear out a guy that’s never done it before. The danger is the frost 5 or 6 rounds.

stephan a said smithing?
What else would Floyd do? Knock him out early. Floyd never kod anybody at ww. Other than Hatton who is a very small ww and came up from 140. And ortiz who was also 140 and kod him on the hug.
Of course Floyd was going to win. But he didnt eat clean punches on purpose for the first time in his career nor is he going to suddenly be an offensive fighter at ww or above. He doesn’t have power and is a single punch at a time fighter.

Of course Floyd isn’t going to stop him early he never has at that weight. He would have to wear out a guy that’s never done it before. The danger is the frost 5 or 6 rounds.
When has Floyd ever just put his guard up and walked into every punch, like it was nothing. When has he done that?
Look at every Floyd fight and then look at the Conor one.

When has Floyd ever just put his guard up and walked into every punch, like it was nothing. When has he done that?
youre not wrong.
look that was the peak of Connie Mac's life. thats what defined its whole career and its what it will be tellign its grandkids about if it lives decades after now.
look how pathetic just crusing youtube tryign to compare his fight with may to others and looking at punch stats between rails and shots

for floyd he didnt have to train any different than any other day he didnt even have to tryto box like it was serious
it was just a payday that he could move on to another from

What a sad manlet that snorting excuse of a human being is. Imagine how his life mate must feel being dependent from this unfaithful human garbage…

Canello would slay that boy

Conor with the gift of the gab and an impressive streak, including champ champ status, was box office gold at that time. Now, not so much.

he had to make Conor work and tired him out. He switched to high guard as he was getting hit. Floyd has many early fights he didn’t use the shell
And uses the high guard in every fight.
My point is Floyd isn’t a guy that is taking anybody out early.

Considering the style matchup and where he's at in his career, I give Canelo a decent shot at knocking Conor out in the octagon.

Conor has 0% chance in boxing.
he tried it with mosley, nearly came unstuck

I was one of the 1st to call for Benavidez vs Canelo several years ago on here. Its still a great fight. Would still love to see it.
I also can't stand Connor & never bought into his gimmick. Even though I recognize other than Jones, he probably had the single greatest run and performances in the history of the sport. He has done some legendary things.

However, certain Benavidez fan girls & Canelo haters are absolute trash posters. Same goes for a ton of Connor fan/trolls.
For these reasons alone I would love for Canelo to duck Benavidez to have a mega fight with Connor.
-You get to see Connor get brutally mauled & stopped
-You get to see delusional Connor fans panick wrestle & cry
-You get to see Canelo haters cry & btch as Canelo makes hundreds of millions for practice rounds
-You get to see Benavidez fan girlz go absolutely bonkers over the blatant duck.

Whats not to love?????

I guess I may start feeling a little bad for Benavidez. Hopefully he gets past Andrade.

Conor is delusional. By his logic Carlos Baldomir "did better" vs Floyd than Pacquiao did.

Floyd walked right straight into Conor all night. He boxed Canelo's ears off. If Floyd fought Canelo like he fought Conor, he probably would have got hurt.

Back