War of Words: Conor McGregor, Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez ignite online rivalry

Winner?

• Total voters
If you compare their achievements as athlete's in their respective fields, then Canelo absolutely trumps Conor.

when is the last time Conor actually won a fight against a guy not on the skid? 7 years??

Canelo might also be even be richer, despite not promoting shite whiskey. Net worth doesn't concern me, but the fanboy's seem to care about who is richer
I think Canelo's DAZN contract was $250 million or something crazy...

@MMALOPEZ ?

It is my belief that #Conor his twitter maybe is Artificial Intelligence. This AI maybe just randomly troll professional sport people, no matter which sport they play. Why? Maybe for keep famous in world of click, view, and say name.

Just my cents.

<Y2JSmirk>
#AIConor #ClickViewMention #RandomTrollMachine #RTM

Lol Canelo is 10 time the man and the fighter Conor wishes to be, Canelo would murder him in any kind of competition.

While Canelo is making his legacy better and breaking records Conor is barely winning rape allegations, they are not the same.
no he woudn't. Canelo is a despicable bitch himself, although he is still miles better than Conrad.
in any fight other than by boxing rules, Conor would murk him.

“Canelo is a cornflake, no sugar” ????
Conor trash talk game… where did it go?
It went where the struggle mentality went - to bed.

Now it's Rolls Royce's, big watches, satin sheets, and half-ass dabbling in MMA.

Conor comes up with random ass insults. Cornflake, no sugar?

Mcgregor vs Canelo in boxing is 50/50. If they fight McGregor tears him a new one theres nothing Canelo could do to avoid being beaten senseless. McGregor roasted him too

Mcgregor vs Canelo in boxing is 50/50. If they fight McGregor tears him a new one theres nothing Canelo could do to avoid being beaten senseless. McGregor roasted him too
You don't believe most of what you typed.

@StonedLemur

Can one of these circus clowns out out this guy already ;)

Tyson would've beaten them at the same time even if they were all in their prime.
Smoked them like a dime, watch them fall...sublime.

Mike would've right left right, that's all she wrote goodnight.
He would've turned on the night light and watched them both sleep like babies, tucked them in like children... amazing.

Iron Mike would treat them like a hard parent should, letting them know that they're not all that good...putting his paws on them like cubs.
Both of them would know that they're nothing but scrubs.

~SL

Beautiful video btw sir.

The poll isn't clear! Are we asking who wins a hypothetical fight or who won the Twitter war? It's Alvarez either way - Conor's bullshit isn't half as funny if you cant hear it in his goofy accent. Dude is like Dane Cook, he's only half as funny as he is loud.

At the time of Conor vs Floyd i think Oscar de la Hoya mentioned this matchup he even mentioned Canelo looking irish, lol, it wouldnt had ended well for Conor back then, and that was Prime Conor, current Conor probably lasts 1-2 minutes with Canelo, Prime Conor lasts 2-3 rounds.

Honestly. Conor should be going after that Jake Paul money and not getting permanently retired by Canelo...
Thing is, Conor cant go for either money, the UFC still owns his ass for years to come most likely, by the time he is able to take a boxing fight Jake Paul is probably out of the game.

Canelo would rupture his liver and break his face like he did to Saunders if he boxed Conor. simple fact, McGoober fanboys kvetching notwithstanding. Canelo hits selectively and very, very hard. tore Callum Smith's bicep.
in MMA its pretty obvious Conor would win.

Conor isnt known for leg kicks, if he lets Canelo get close he is done, even in MMA, i do agree that both guys obliterate the other in their own sport, but not sure who's chances are better in the opposite sport, lol.

The poll isn't clear! Are we asking who wins a hypothetical fight or who won the Twitter war? It's Alvarez either way - Conor's bullshit isn't half as funny if you cant hear it in his goofy accent. Dude is like Dane Cook, he's only half as funny as he is loud.

Who looks more Irish? :)

upload_2023-10-18_14-29-2.jpeg

My understanding was 10 x 300 guaranteed…

He did 9 with them and allowed to do a 1 off vs plant at showtime

+ he is on a 3 x 100 with PBC
money-payday.gif

Everybody knows Mayweather carried that ass Conor.
Mayweather threw
Half assed punches/taps in the first 3 rounds.

Usually he throws 100 in the first 3 rounds.

Oh and compubox says Canelo landed more punches than McGregor. 117:111
(Because it was 12 more rounds and Canelo didn't knocked around the place"
Looked more competitive than Crawford VS Spence!

Back