Wall misses prototype construction start date

A. The President insisted he knew the system better than anyone else, and that his promises, like the wall, would be completed in a few months, tops.

B. I made zero mention of trump in this thread.

I abstained in the presidential election, and voted in all of the other categories. I await tribalistic screeching.
You are in a thread about Trump...you made a post about 2007 insinuating Trump....are you trolling or retarded?
Shut the fuck up about the president....I'm done with you peon.

So not a single conservative cares that the wall isnt being made?

Just pointing out that I never thought it would be.

While it might have indeed been a talking point of a literal structure to fool some rubes, it still highlighted a very real problem in America that is now being dealt with.

Those illegal border crossing numbers are no joke.

You are in a thread about Trump...you made a post about 2007 insinuating Trump....are you trolling or retarded?
Shut the fuck up about the president....I'm done with you peon.

I'm going to let you in on a little thing called sarcasm. You see, when I wrote my post, saying 2007 was going to be dope, I was obviously referring to the fact that the picture I quoted was from a wall created by George W Bush in 2006. So you see, by me implying that 2007 was gonna be dope, I, in my sarcasm, made a point about the picture in question, behaving as if we were in the year 2006.

I am sorry, but my post had nothing to do with Donald Trump. It is alright though, someday, when you're 13 or 14, it'll click, and you just might see sarcasm, satire, or irony.

Oh, and for some flavoring.....Obama!

While it might have indeed been a talking point of a literal structure to fool some rubes, it still highlighted a very real problem in America that is now being dealt with.

That's what is making this situation so puzzling. By actually enforcing the immigration laws already set, Trump has actually accomplished something, with the illegal immigration numbers going down like 73 percent or so. That's fantastic, but I have not heard this spoken about by the Trump administration, because they still seem to believe anyone wants the wall.

I dont get why the President, with his temperment, is ignoring an actual achievement, by sticking with the dumb wall.

Fair enough.

Do you see it as problematic that they are attempting to get the wall made and failing? That seems to reflect badly on competence regardless of if you think the wall itself is a good idea.

I'm going to let you in on a little thing called sarcasm. You see, when I wrote my post, saying 2007 was going to be dope, I was obviously referring to the fact that the picture I quoted was from a wall created by George W Bush in 2006. So you see, by me implying that 2007 was gonna be dope, I, in my sarcasm, made a point about the picture in question, behaving as if we were in the year 2006.

I am sorry, but my post had nothing to do with Donald Trump. It is alright though, someday, when you're 13 or 14, it'll click, and you just might see sarcasm, satire, or irony.

Oh, and for some flavoring.....Obama!
So you have never posted anything derogatory about Trump?
If you say yes,I will apologize,if you say no,well....for someone who didn't vote you need to drink a tall glass of STFU.

Fair enough.

Do you see it as problematic that they are attempting to get the wall made and failing? That seems to reflect badly on competence regardless of if you think the wall itself is a good idea.
You talk about competence....do you think Fast and Furious showcased the incompetence of the last administration?If so,did you post about it?People died....
Just pointing out the hypocrisy...

You talk about competence....do you think Fast and Furious showcased the incompetence of the last administration?If so,did you post about it?People died....
Just pointing out the hypocrisy...

So just deflection. Thats what i expected from the majority of conservatives. Try to stay on topic. @HereticBD actually talked about the topic without crying about obama. Try to be more like him.

That's what is making this situation so puzzling. By actually enforcing the immigration laws already set, Trump has actually accomplished something, with the illegal immigration numbers going down like 73 percent or so. That's fantastic, but I have not heard this spoken about by the Trump administration, because they still seem to believe anyone wants the wall.

I dont get why the President, with his temperment, is ignoring an actual achievement, by sticking with the dumb wall.

Trump won't earn any points by acknowledging that illegal immigration has gone down without the wall. Trump earns points by saying, "Yeah, but imagine if we did even more?"

Carrot before the horse, man. Simple shit. Look for big gains towards a wall being built around 2019.

Fair enough.

Not really.

This is the genius of Trump and his working of the "us vs them" mentality. No matter what happens, his detractors are going to say it's bad. If the wall is bullshit, he's shit. If the wall goes up, he's shit. That team is set in stone. He doesn't care about appeasing those people. On the other hand, nothing but a complete acceptance of defeat(which is unlikely) will change any minds on the other side, and his persistence might sway some of the undecided to his side.

I thought it was Bush's fault?
Isn't that what obama said for damn near 8 years?

So nothing to say about trump. Hows surprising. just crying about obama.

I dont know if you heard, but obaa isnt the president anymore. Hillary lost too. What do you think about the actual president?

So nothing to say about trump. Hows surprising. just crying about obama.

I dont know if you heard, but obaa isnt the president anymore. Hillary lost too. What do you think about the actual president?
News flash....Trumps been president for 6 months....Rome wasn't built in a day,now run along with your fellow liberal snowflakes while i continue winning with the president.

Not really.

This is the genius of Trump and his working of the "us vs them" mentality. No matter what happens, his detractors are going to say it's bad. If the wall is bullshit, he's shit. If the wall goes up, he's shit. That team is set in stone. He doesn't care about appeasing those people. On the other hand, nothing but a complete acceptance of defeat(which is unlikely) will change any minds on the other side, and his persistence might sway some of the undecided to his side.

I agree with most of this. There are large set in stone sets on both sides. Dont know if his persistence is helping necessarily though. It certainly is good for the people already on his side. As you pointed out, they are on his side no matter what though.

I think the people who were swayed to his side from being undecided are unlikely to view his actions favorably. That can be kinda hard to tell though.

News flash....Trumps been president for 6 months....Rome wasn't built in a day,now run along with your fellow liberal snowflakes while i continue winning with the president.

Remember the 100 day plan? I do.

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days

Damn snowflakes. What winning are you doing again? hows that obamacare repeal going? I hear its the best.

The wall being built?

Lock her up?

Man, so much winning.

So you have never posted anything derogatory about Trump?
If you say yes,I will apologize,if you say no,well....for someone who didn't vote you need to drink a tall glass of STFU.

Who has not said bad things about Trump? He's a boor. You're obviously trying to cover for the fact that you, with an Obama boner, tried to insist I was ragging on Trump with my post. I dont care of your apologies. You did not get my sarcasm, screeched like a child, and now you're diverting to "Well, your opinion doesn't matter, so quiet!"

As Trump would say, sad.

Back