Wall misses prototype construction start date

First off...not a liberal...if anyone worships obamas pecker it's you....2nd...you make a comment about 2007 and then you have a Midol moment because I said something about 08?
You really are a fragile little snowflake.
BTW,thanks for recognizing that obama was indeed a failed community organizer.

Oh God. I did not even vote for him once, and I'm not the one with him as my avy, and Im not the one constantly talking about him like an ex girlfriend.

george_cloony_from_boondocks_by_merovech1.gif

Oh God. I did not even vote for him once, and I'm not the one with him as my avy, and Im not the one constantly talking about him like an ex girlfriend.

george_cloony_from_boondocks_by_merovech1.gif
Yet you have that gif.....so with your logic,your incessant infatuation with Trump is because you want him to run his lizard up your ass?
You're a piece of work.....

Yet you have that gif.....so with your logic,your incessant infatuation with Trump is because you want him to run his lizard up your ass?
You're a piece of work.....

You brought up Obama without prompting, in a thread that did not even mention him. I dont link every world's problem to Trump, therefore I dont obsess over him without him even being in the topic being spoken of, which is something you have trouble doing with one of our former presidents.....

You brought up Obama without prompting, in a thread that did not even mention him. I dont link every world's problem to Trump, therefore I dont obsess over him without him even being in the topic being spoken of, which is something you have trouble doing with one of our former presidents.....
Well Trump does have his hands full trying to fix the last administrations bullshit...
So,do you think obama wanted Bush meat because he constantly talked about him....just using your logic and all.....

Well Trump does have his hands full trying to fix the last administrations bullshit...
So,do you think obama wanted Bush meat because he constantly talked about him....just using your logic and all.....

Obama, then the president, speaking about the former president, was pertinent to the policies and governance at hand. You brought him into this, even though the topic had nothing to do with him, and neither did my post. Your continued refusal, or lack of comprehension, to see the fallacy in your thinking, as well as the pathetic nature in which your life seemingly revolves around a man you hate, suggests a severe mental deficit.

Obama, then the president, speaking about the former president, was pertinent to the policies and governance at hand. You brought him into this, even though the topic had nothing to do with him, and neither did my post. Your continued refusal, or lack of comprehension, to see the fallacy in your thinking, as well as the pathetic nature in which your life seemingly revolves around a man you hate, suggests a severe mental deficit.
So at the end of the day....you are gonna keep sucking obama's dick while fantasizing about Trump.
Meanwhile as someone who voted for Trump,I'll just keep on winning.

So at the end of the day....you are gonna keep sucking obama's dick while fantasizing about Trump.
Meanwhile as someone who voted for Trump,I'll just keep on winning.

I did not vote for Obama, nor did I support him, a point your dumbass did not actually bother to find out before making presumptions and assertions, like a retard.

It is cute though, how you think Trump represents you, kind of like all the people who thought Hope and Change was attainable.

I did not vote for Obama, nor did I support him, a point your dumbass did not actually bother to find out before making presumptions and assertions, like a retard.

It is cute though, how you think Trump represents you, kind of like all the people who thought Hope and Change was attainable.
Keep bitching,we'll keep winning...
BTW,why did you get so triggered by my 08 post?
Delicate little snowflake.

Keep bitching,we'll keep winning...
BTW,why did you get so triggered by my 08 post?
Delicate little snowflake.

I'm not the one who bitched and moaned about Obama in a thread about a wall, in a post that did not even reference him.

We'll keep winning, lol. You're like a toddler playing a videogame with a disconnected controller.....

I'm not the one who bitched and moaned about Obama in a thread about a wall, in a post that did not even reference him.

We'll keep winning, lol. You're like a toddler playing a videogame with a disconnected controller.....
Speaking of disconnected....how did that 2016 election go for you?

Speaking of disconnected....how did that 2016 election go for you?

Ok, so you're not going to acknowledge you're the one who took this off topic. Cool

I accepted political defeat long before the election, as I did not support Hilary or Trump. I did not even support Bernie, for that matter, as I found his proposals lacking any budgetary information that was rational.

Ok, so you're not going to acknowledge you're the one who took this off topic. Cool

I accepted political defeat long before the election, as I did not support Hilary or Trump. I did not even support Bernie, for that matter, as I found his proposals lacking any budgetary information that was rational.
But yet you bitch about trump....well,who did you vote for?

But yet you bitch about trump....well,who did you vote for?

Where in this thread did I bitch about Trump? I'm not the one moaning on and on about a man who has not been in office in 6 months, in a discussion about a border wall.....

I did not vote for Hilary or Trump.........

Where in this thread did I bitch about Trump? I'm not the one moaning on and on about a man who has not been in office in 6 months, in a discussion about a border wall.....

I did not vote for Hilary or Trump.........
Didn't say it was in this thread....but you are here bitching about the president who has been in office for six months,complaining about the building of a wall.
I asked who you voted for....did you even vote?

Results are what matters, illegal immigration is down 70% under Trump.

Spin that while I bathe in your tears.
Lol. Is mexico paying too? I hear solar panels will help mexico pay less.

Not his fault.

Mexico are cheaping out over the bill.

Meanwhile anyone heard of border adjustment tax recently?

Results are what matters, illegal immigration is down 70% under Trump.

Spin that while I bathe in your tears.

The number of immigrants caught dropped by 70%. That is a potentially huge difference from what you are saying.

So not a single conservative cares that the wall isnt being made?

Didn't say it was in this thread....but you are here bitching about the president who has been in office for six months,complaining about the building of a wall.
I asked who you voted for....did you even vote?

A. The President insisted he knew the system better than anyone else, and that his promises, like the wall, would be completed in a few months, tops.

B. I made zero mention of trump in this thread.

I abstained in the presidential election, and voted in all of the other categories. I await tribalistic screeching.

Back