Wall misses prototype construction start date

President Trump....say it.....

But Obama was president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Still nothihg on the actul thread topic.

dLUEc2d.gif

Who has not said bad things about Trump? He's a boor. You're obviously trying to cover for the fact that you, with an Obama boner, tried to insist I was ragging on Trump with my post. I dont care of your apologies. You did not get my sarcasm, screeched like a child, and now you're diverting to "Well, your opinion doesn't matter, so quiet!"

As Trump would say, sad.
As Trump would say...we are winning.
Are you tired of winning...of course not,you lost so much it's turned you into a delicate snowflake.

Like most conservatives, all you know how to do is cry like a baby about Obama. He is not in office, and you still are just a baby screaming his name.

What happened to your tangerine messiah?

Like most conservatives, all you know how to do is cry like a baby about Obama. He is not in office, and you still are just a baby screaming his name.

What happened to your tangerine messiah?
Nothing....still WINNING!

Trump doesn't give a fuck about this wall. He's making serious bank and doesn't give two fucks about this country or the common man.

Trump supporters are getting less vocal and seem to be vanishing.

I wonder why that is?

Goddamn you people who voted for this orange ape have to be the stupidest motherfuckers the U.S. has ever spawned.

I frequent Alt-Right blogs/forums ; can say that there certainly is noticeable anger at Trump . First it was the Syria bombing then it was people getting impatient for the wall. He still has lots of supporters on the Alt-right but the voices of opposition are not rare.

I frequent Alt-Right blogs/forums ; can say that there certainly is noticeable anger at Trump . First it was the Syria bombing then it was people getting impatient for the wall. He still has lots of supporters on the Alt-right but the voices of opposition are not rare.

Lotta stupid fucks here Im not going to argue with that.

Good luck to you too,sweetie.......it's gonna be a long 8 years for ya.

And I'm sure you'll be talking about Obama the whole time. You're such an adult. If Trump is gonna be such a great promise, your opinion should be that I will be happy. Does not seem like your projection.

And I'm sure you'll be talking about Obama the whole time. You're such an adult. If Trump is gonna be such a great promise, your opinion should be that I will be happy. Does not seem like your projection.
You won't be happy with anything...you're a liberal...all you wanna do is bitch.

You won't be happy with anything...you're a liberal...all you wanna do is bitch.

And yet it was you who came here to bitch, odd. You said at first I supported Obama. I let you know I did not. You apparently assumed I was a Hilary supporter as well. So many assumptions, and presuming to know what is in my mind. The more sentences you type, the more you sound like some whinging sjw. And still, you wont be anywhere near the topic this thread is about, nor will you have any insights, considering simple sarcasm flew right over your Obama.

Did anyone ever really see this as reality? It was an election promise for stupid people with no clue.
I don't doubt it...not because it will be effective, but because a big beautiful wall will help him win in 2020.
I believe in anything now, they said Brexit would not happen, Trump couldn't win...
I wouldn't be surprised if the wall gets built, if LA gets nuked by kim jong un and Trump actually starts WW3 and we all die.

Back