walking dead..

I love that sweet white southern cherry pie Lauren Cohan.

She looked like the prettiest actress ever in every scene in Van Wilder 2 Taj. What's weird is she did a topless scene that had her exposed nipples, then tape over one nipple, then what looked like CGI over her jiggling titties.

Negan sucks shit, there is nothing mildly creative about any of the writing, its the laziest criminal waste of a premise of any TV show in the last 5 years. Fuck TWD.

To be honest, the last season that aired was weak. It started out so promising, but just fell off about 3 episodes in and failed to deliver completely by the end. This is just my opinion, of course.

Haven't even bothered with FTWD, watched 3 episodes of the last season and got bored with it.

Might check out next season of TWD if I can be fucked.

Walking Dead was really fun back in 2010 when the zombies were cool again. Then the show much like the genre jumped the shark

Most over rated show of all time? it's up there...

Just started watching the walking dead after dropping the show when that fat mullet guy lied to the group about being a scientist.

Rick now is romantically involved with sword chick? Darl is still always dirty and tries to fight enemies with a bow while they have auto machine guns?

Do you guys still like this show?
still watch it but it's starting to wear thin.

It still does monster ratings, they haven't had an episode with under 10 million viewers in a bunch of years. Most cable shows can survive with 1 or 2 million. They could drag this on for as long as they want, it's a behemoth. They know they have us by the balls, and we are going to tune in to watch this shit until the wheels fall completely off.
I pretty much just watch for the lols. Like the garbage crew acting like they've been in a post apocalyptic world for 20 years. "show him the up up up"

<{Heymansnicker}>

i like that it has gone meta, where rick and michonne acknowledge that they have plot armor and are willing to take on a seemingly insurmountable opponent, just because they realize "we are always the ones who live" aka the writers wont kill them off no matter what they do

I pretty much just watch for the lols. Like the garbage crew acting like they've been in a post apocalyptic world for 20 years. "show him the up up up"

<{Heymansnicker}>

Yeah. That was shit. I just kept thinking, "Bitch, you were fucking HR Manager at Best Buy like 4 years ago. Now youre talking in monosyllabic grunts."

Between that and the showrunner being asked about the 100th episode and the endgame of the series by talking about "The next 100 episodes" I pretty much signed off at that point. I mean, I'll probably still check it out but it isnt gonna be on my must see list.

Wait till you get to the dumpster group.

It's an ok show, something to watch when nothing else is on. Their other show 'fear of the walking dead' is pretty bad though.

They also are collecting more & more characters, and ridiculous groups, and the situations are getting more and more elaborate & absurd, with all of these ridiculous plot arcs.

Meanwhile, all I want to do is watch Rick & Daryl go for a ride looking for supplies or some shit, surviving & talking about life. Simple things like that are always the show's most compelling moments.

Twd has gone full shit comics. Its like a mix of marvel,resident evil and Night of the living dead.

I hate that king eziekel and his Fat friend.

Dont interrupt the king..

So satisfying this video is!!

Show fell off when they changed show runners. Season 1 remains the gold standard and they've never been able to top it quality-wise.

Went from a semi-realistic survival thriller series about zombies to a Mad Max action adventure that happens to include zombies.

The last season was dreadful and even in the realm of fiction, I had a hard time suspending disbelief.

The best part was in the most recent finale when the tiger jumped in the middle of a giant melee to save the day... and somehow knows who the bad guys are, and who the good guys are.

The show has gone completely off the rails

I recorded that moment and sent a video to friends that don't even watch the show. I couldn't believe how retarded that scene was.

Her regular voice doesn't sound how I imagined.

Lauran Cohan was born and lived in Southern New Jersey for early part of her life, and then she moved to England, and became jewish, and then adopted the English upper class accent.

I still enjoy it. I mean there's lots of stupid things about it, but it's still one of my more favorite shows and one I'll watch through.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back