walking dead..

kenetics

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just started watching the walking dead after dropping the show when that fat mullet guy lied to the group about being a scientist.

Rick now is romantically involved with sword chick? Darl is still always dirty and tries to fight enemies with a bow while they have auto machine guns?

Do you guys still like this show?

Bro, the whole point of the time off in between seasons is that I get to take a break & forget the show exists for a few months.

Why u gotta do this to me

It’s fun to watch on Netflix. It’s a miserable experience watching week to week. Don’t invest more than that at this point.

It’s fun to watch on Netflix. It’s a miserable experience watching week to week. Don’t invest more than that at this point.

You hit it on the nail. Some of the final season episode were boring as hell. I'm almost done with it. They trying to build a team to fight that bat lunatic guy.

The best part was in the most recent finale when the tiger jumped in the middle of a giant melee to save the day... and somehow knows who the bad guys are, and who the good guys are.

The show has gone completely off the rails

The best part was in the most recent finale when the tiger jumped in the middle of a giant melee to save the day... and somehow knows who the bad guys are, and who the good guys are.

Wut? I haven't got there yet. I might stop watching now..

You hit it on the nail. Some of the final season episode were boring as hell. I'm almost done with it. They trying to build a team to fight that bat lunatic guy.
Yeah, the show has become extremely formulaic and is required to top itself season after season. If they face a weaker enemy than last time, there’s no suspense involved, so the bad guys need to get stronger and crazier. As such, the plot gets stupider and stupider, and everyone becomes more eccentric and loonier. As @Peteyandjia was saying, their side has a tiger identifying bad guys who are armed with automatic weapons, and the tiger wins. It also knows when the attack is over, and it doesn’t just keep eating people after the battle. It’s ridiculous.

Yeah, the show has become extremely formulaic and is required to top itself season after season. If they face a weaker enemy than last time, there’s no suspense involved, so the bad guys need to get stronger and crazier. As such, the plot gets stupider and stupider, and everyone becomes more eccentric and loonier. As @Peteyandjia was saying, their side has a tiger identifying bad guys who are armed with automatic weapons, and the tiger wins. It also knows when the attack is over, and it doesn’t just keep eating people after the battle. It’s ridiculous.

They also are collecting more & more characters, and ridiculous groups, and the situations are getting more and more elaborate & absurd, with all of these ridiculous plot arcs.

Meanwhile, all I want to do is watch Rick & Daryl go for a ride looking for supplies or some shit, surviving & talking about life. Simple things like that are always the show's most compelling moments.

I just finishes the tiger episode... lolz everywhere to be had. That guy with the donetello staff was dropping everyone, saw a guy with a huge battle axe on his back too lol.

They also are collecting more & more characters, and ridiculous groups, and the situations are getting more and more elaborate & absurd, with all of these ridiculous plot arcs.

Meanwhile, all I want to do is watch Rick & Daryl go for a ride looking for supplies or some shit, surviving & talking about life. Simple things like that are always the show's most compelling moments.

So is anyone looking for a cure? I mean how is this show going to end?

I watch it because I feel invested, I've been watching it the whole time. It DOES get ridiculous sometimes and sometimes cringeworthy.

Seeing Glen get smited by a barbed wire bat and seeing my girlfriend cry about it was pretty great though.

I predict 1-2 more seasons. Viewership is way down.

It still does monster ratings, they haven't had an episode with under 10 million viewers in a bunch of years. Most cable shows can survive with 1 or 2 million. They could drag this on for as long as they want, it's a behemoth. They know they have us by the balls, and we are going to tune in to watch this shit until the wheels fall completely off.

the show rotates Ricks a pussy. Rick isnt a pussy. Ricks a pussy. etc. I think this season is a Ricks not a pussy season.

Its funny cause its true.

dropped it after 2 seasons, is Carl smashing pussy yet?

Yeah that was too much.

While it would definitely attack whomever, I'm thinking it would kill whoever was in the way of it's escape then peace out. Maybe take a swipe at that dreadlocked Middle Ages fair reject for being so fucking annoying.

Back