walking dead..

I watched from the very beginning through this latest season's premiere. Was just so turned off I deleted the series recording and was like..

image.jpg

Looks like Lauren Cohan (Maggie) has signed on for a lead role in another TV series. Wonder who's supposed to run Hilltop now...

I never made it through the first season. I’ve watched so many zombie movies before the show debuted that when the show was explaining the same zombie lore that I’ve already been watching for the better part of two decades, I didn’t feel like investing in something that wasn’t doing anything new. I was bored after like the third episode, and then peaced out.

Show is total trash.

I give them credit for the Negan reveal episode, that was very well done. But the show has drastically gone down hill even lower than the previous lows of the series.

It's not Dexter bad, but I think it has potential.

Show is total trash.

I give them credit for the Negan reveal episode, that was very well done. But the show has drastically gone down hill even lower than the previous lows of the series.

It's not Dexter bad, but I think it has potential.

I've never watched Dexter, but I'm sure the last season of Walking Dead has been worse. It's like a cunt hair above a shitty sci-fi series show. Only boosted by it's FX and zombie make up team.

I've never watched Dexter, but I'm sure the last season of Walking Dead has been worse. It's like a cunt hair above a shitty sci-fi series show. Only boosted by it's FX and zombie make up team.

TWD is definitely worse than late-stage Dexter now.

You should really watch the first four seasons of that show though, great stuff.

I'll still watch but I gotta admit it's gotten ridiculous the last couple of seasons. I think my favorite episode is still Nebraska from season 2.

IDGAF if it sticks to the comics, and I've read most of them. When the show was about survival and how it changes someone, it was at it's best.

Now it's just a bunch of well developed characters getting into a bitch ass slap fight, letting pride keep the show stagnant. If I were Rick I'd be saying let's get the fuck out of here. Let Negan have the place and let the saviors and the garbage pail kids rot, and move on to meet new people. FFS the current situation has been just sitting there on simmer for 2 seasons.

They need to totally split from the comics storyline right about now and let the show do its own thing. Don't capture Negan don't even kill him, just have the main group say fuck this and leave and maybe they'll stumble on some new, more interesting groups. It'll be a bold move for the writers but it'll keep things moving.

And definitely don't even do the Whisperers. That shit will not work on TV. Few people IRL are gonna traipse around in zombie suits every day.

Last edited:
Back