Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why you feel the need to use ad homenims towards me considering I haven't insulted you once.

I understand taking liberties between the comic and show and how things need to be changed from the comic in order to work for a tv audience.

All I am saying is that it is totally unrealistic especially in the south to not come across survivors of shtf that wouldn't have tactical and prepper experience; total tier 1 pipe hitters who actually have the traits and attributes to survive.

Bro I think you put somebody eltz post in a quote box with my username. But I'm pretty sure I didn't make that post.

Bro I think you put somebody eltz post in a quote box with my username. But I'm pretty sure I didn't make that post.

Yea for some reason your post was quoted along side the actual post i was replying to lol.

I know you didn't make it :cool:

I missed last week and tonight's episode.

@Peteyandjia whats the scoop!?

This week, they are pretending that a few short years into the zombie apocalypse, books are a very rare, sought-after commodity that can be traded.

fucking BOOKS

And they bring total stranger inside their base for a quick scope out of layout, provisions and personnel. Genius stuff i tell ya

This week, they are pretending that a few short years into the zombie apocalypse, books are a very rare, sought-after commodity that can be traded.

fucking BOOKS
LOL!

Petey your descriptions are better than the episodes, that's for damn sure.

Rick had like 20 fucking opportunities to kill Neegan in ONE episode.

Turn your back on Neegan, get tackled, fight off zombies, and swing the bat along a straight vertical line, repeat.

Whats the best way to swing a bat at an assailant? Swing vertically with a HIGH % chance to miss the target. Thats how pros play baseball, right???

I ACTUALLY asked the wife if we can FINALLY stop recording this show, and she said she is too invested...... I kinda feel the same way, but after every episode I just shake my head and ask myself why....

Rick had like 20 fucking opportunities to kill Neegan in ONE episode.

Turn your back on Neegan, get tackled, fight off zombies, and swing the bat along a straight vertical line, repeat.

Whats the best way to swing a bat at an assailant? Swing vertically with a HIGH % chance to miss the target. Thats how pros play baseball, right???

I ACTUALLY asked the wife if we can FINALLY stop recording this show, and she said she is too invested...... I kinda feel the same way, but after every episode I just shake my head and ask myself why....

This will put a strain on your marriage soon.

Gimple should pay you compensation

fucking BOOKS

Yup. lol. Even if the Hilltop Library did not have books regarding farming, windmills, irrigation, etc...i am going to suspect that there would be a library within driving distance of the Hilltop. And since the Hilltop was a museum and used as a FEMA outpost, you would also suspect there are maps of the local area inside Hilltop as well. And you would think Jesus being the head scout of the Hilltop, he would have come across or had local knowledge of said knowledge centers.

Granted, I am cheating using Google maps, but most physical maps of the area or even people from the local area would have known of at least one of these libraries and at least one would be still intact. lol.

map.jpg

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This show has turned to so much crap that I don't think I want to watch it anymore. Haven't watched any of the episodes since the mid season ended.

It's always the same drama, everything is good until someone in the group does something stupid and gets killed, then you have 2 episodes of crying and moaning.

Or they meet a group of bad guys and have to go to war with them. It's not even about the walkers any more. The walkers have become irrelevant and just an annoyance for them at this point.

The quality of this series has diminished so badly after the first or second season. The only reason I kept watching was because I had already invested my time watching the show and was hoping it would get better..

They need to put an end to it or find something new. Search for an antidote or something. Make things exciting again.

All this human vs human is getting annoying. That whole governor thing was also bullshit.

This should have been the final season of the show. There is nothing else to do here. Would have been a decent ending to the show, one big war and all communities (or known communities) coming together.

Jesus Christ, this is still going?

How long can a zombie soap opera last?

Jesus Christ, this is still going?

How long can a zombie soap opera last?
It's not ending anytime soon, this thread will still be alive in 5 years. Everyone will still be nitpicking every episode and swearing there done with the series but they'll still be watching the show on Sunday nights.

It's not ending anytime soon, this thread will still be alive in 5 years. Everyone will still be nitpicking every episode and swearing there done with the series but they'll still be watching the show on Sunday nights.

In all honesty, I am usually 3 or 4 weeks behind on TWD because my fiancee and I would rather be watching other shows that are usually on during this time...but Better Call Saul and Colony are premiering this year during the Summer and we have already watched through Dark and Ozarks so TWD is just something to throw on as a back up show.

i'm just using this stupid show as a bridge to the much better FTWD and Into the Badlands.
f'ing GOT is killing me with this long wait til the final season.

I gave up when they ditched plot twists and instead just killed a character off whenever they wanted to do something “big”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back