Waiter fired after refusing to serve Latina women until he saw 'proof of residency'

Aye dios mio I would stick my beef in their tacos.

Something missing here.

A waiter in Southern California who asked every (barely) Hispanic-looking customer for proof of residency wouldn't get much waitering done and would have been fired within minutes of their first shift.

Just something missing from the story. Maybe he was trying to hit on them in a confusing way and got angry? Knows one of them? Another libtroll?

I'm leaning towards option #1

Last edited:
Aye dios mio I would stick my beef in their tacos.
That kind just made me think of something. Yeah they look like someone you'd suck the fart from their arses and hold it in like a bong rip, but what if they had something wierd going on down there, like excessive beef curtains or something?

As a former waiter for several years, I have a hard time believing this. No normal waiter alive has ever thought about enforcing immigration laws in serving a table. This is insane.

_95240112_17408190_10212025319816109_992205093_o-1.jpg

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/article/California-waiter-fired-proof-of-residency-11012856.php
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39327743
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/restaurant-746799-carrillo-waiter.html

America is dying.
Hopefully it's just you that's dying.

As a former waiter for several years, I have a hard time believing this. No normal waiter alive has ever thought about enforcing immigration laws in serving a table. This is insane.
Yup. Sounds extremely unlikely it's the full story and will probably end up on fakehatecrimes.

Sherdog, full of racist dumbasses.

If this was a Black guy Waiter asking white girls to prove that their ancestors weren't slave owners....This mothafucking thread would be at the 10 page already...All being outraged.

Hell post anything with a black person doing anything wrong, that has nothing to do with race or politics...and it gets to 10 pages.

Sorry but this story, just shows the idiocy of Trump Voters...and yes, I know for a fact that the guy is a trump voter, by his retarded logic.

If that motherfucker did that to me, I would of KO'd him....Of course we would have sherdog, claim I am racist and over exaggerated.

If this was a Black guy Waiter asking white girls to prove that their ancestors weren't slave owners....This mothafucking thread would be at the 10 page already...All being outraged.
The double standard argument only leads to paranoia and ignorance. I advise you to stay away from it. Just stick to evaluating and assessing what you actually see.

The double standard argument only leads to paranoia and ignorance. I advise you to stay away from it. Just stick to evaluating and assessing what you actually see.

I know sherdog.

I seen a thread about some black guys shooting up a place because it was a bad order...Had nothing to do with race...just some idiots who shot up the place...Of course it reaches like 10 pages in the War Room and of course it turns into Black people = Criminals.

But yet this...Nothing.

Sorry but I am right in this case...I usually don't like the double standard argument but I know for a fact is true in sherdog..I even created the exact same thread, with a killer being a white guy instead of a black guy....Nobody cares...BRB gonna bump it.

I know sherdog.

I seen a thread about some black guys shooting up a place because it was a bad order...Had nothing to do with race...just some idiots who shot up the place...Of course it reaches like 10 pages in the War Room and of course it turns into Black people = Criminals.

But yet this...Nothing.

Sorry but I am right in this case...I usually don't like the double standard argument but I know for a fact is true in sherdog..I even created the exact same thread, with a killer being a white guy instead of a black guy....Nobody cares...BRB gonna bump it.
The point is that you think thread size proves some damning fact, when really you're just an overly paranoid person that's searching for shadows to slay.

The point is that you think thread size proves some damning fact, when really you're just an overly paranoid person that's searching for shadows to slay.
No shadows.

I showed you the thread...Exact same premise except colors changed.

@KONE was obviously race baiting...taking a shot at #Black Lives Matter movement, by saying they don't give a shit when a black kills a black...of course this lead to racist comments about how blacks are criminals.

I did the same...I took a shot at #All Live Matter movement by saying they don't give a shit when a White person kills white cops.....and they proved my point by not replying at all lol(Same sherdoggers who go around saying #All Lives Matter.

It so fucking obvious in this forum, I just don't see how you can deny it and act like I'm being paranoid lol.

I went to college near Huntington Beach and went out there many times. Mexican-Americans are fully integrated several generations in. This story makes no fucking sense. And damn near every restaurant you work at there is a kitchen staff that is mostly MEXICAN Mexican (meaning 1st generation), so you tend to get close to them.

I dunno. Hard for me to accept.

Frankly, I think the guy should stand to be fired for that. Are there restaurants that only serve legal Americans out there? And if so, is it the waiter's job to make the determination of who to be served, or the restaurant's? Since the restaurant employs the guy, I say they call the shots.
Agreed. If you have an employee hastling customers about their legal status,fire the dumbass.

Sherdog, full of racist dumbasses.

Hell post anything with a black person doing anything wrong, that has nothing to do with race or politics...and it gets to 10 pages.

Sorry but this story, just shows the idiocy of Trump Voters...and yes, I know for a fact that the guy is a trump voter, by his retarded logic.

If that motherfucker did that to me, I would of KO'd him....Of course we would have sherdog, claim I am racist and over exaggerated.

You spend all day crying about how oppressed and weak and futile you are online.

You would have done absolutely nothing. Probably gone home and jerked off thinking of him screwing your mom. Calm down Urkel.

I went to college near Huntington Beach and went out there many times. Mexican-Americans are fully integrated several generations in. This story makes no fucking sense. And damn near every restaurant you work at there is a kitchen staff that is mostly MEXICAN Mexican (meaning 1st generation), so you tend to get close to them.

I dunno. Hard for me to accept.
Sounds like some dumbass kid who got all riled up on the internet the night before.

That kind just made me think of something. Yeah they look like someone you'd suck the fart from their arses and hold it in like a bong rip, but what if they had something wierd going on down there, like excessive beef curtains or something?

Never had a roast beef taco before. :confused: I'd be all in their shit like
{<tongue}

So, did they get their documentation in order?

Back