Waiter fired after refusing to serve Latina women until he saw 'proof of residency'

So your SOURCE was a random facebook comment? Are you F'ing serious? And it turned out to be completely FALSE and you continued spreading that FAKE NEWS?

You really don't think there's more to this story? A waiter who has had no write ups or history of this asks 4 girls who look white to prove they're Americans because he believes the restaurant only serves Americans.... Really? If they pulled out Canadian or EU passports do you think he would have refused to serve them?

You really don't think there's more to this story? A waiter who has had no write ups or history of this asks 4 girls who look white to prove they're Americans because he believes the restaurant only serves Americans, no foreign tourists allowed?.... Really?

You said:

Ok turns out there is a 10% discount for Huntington Beach locals and when the girls asked for separate checks the waiter asked them for ID because he didn't think they were from there. Not sure why the waiter suspected that but the girls thought it was because they were Hispanic.

You lied, and now you are desperately spinning. Really.

You said:

You lied, and now you are desperately spinning. Really.

Ya I jumped the gun, I admit that. Now can you answer my question.

You really don't think there's more to this story? A waiter who has had no write ups or history of this asks 4 girls who look white to prove they're Americans because he believes the restaurant only serves Americans.... Really? If they pulled out Canadian or EU passports do you think he would have refused to serve them?

Conjecture. Guesswork. Spinning.

You didn't "jump the gun". It was there in black and white and you made a choice to lie and mislead people.

Of course I jumped the gun, it was my mistake and I admit it. Now can you answer my question:

You'd seriously get violent? Wow.

He'd get the teeth slapped out of his mouth and shut up, don't worry about him. I hate the word cuck, but if there is one on this forum, it's him.

The employer said in the yahoo article I linked a few pages back that the waiter was joking, but they fired him anyway since he offended the customers.

The white SJW pretending to be an oppressed ethnic woman admits in the same article that she took the story to the public rather than just talking to the manager to raise awareness about President Donald Trump.

I guess we can't call it "fake news" since the waiter's joke did offend them and he did get fired for it, but the "victim" is just an anti-Trump troll.

The employer said in the yahoo article I linked a few pages back that the waiter was joking, but they fired him anyway since he offended the customers.

The white SJW pretending to be an oppressed ethnic woman admits in the same article that she took the story to the public rather than just talking to the manager to raise awareness about President Donald Trump.

I guess we can't call it "fake news" since the waiter's joke did offend them and he did get fired for it, but the "victim" is just an anti-Trump troll.

Its just a prank.

The lying waiter was trying to weasel his way out of it, just like the con man Trump tries to weasel out of his lies.

The lying waiter was trying to weasel his way out of it, just like the con man Trump tries to weasel out of his lies.

You're not subtle enough of a troll to trigger anyone br0

You have to do a few normal posts in between your whacky ones else nobody bites

You're not subtle enough of a troll to trigger anyone br0

You have to do a few normal posts in between your whacky ones else nobody bites

You lost "br0". Get over it.

The white SJW pretending to be an oppressed ethnic woman

Good to see that you at least think that white looking hispanics are indeed white.

The one on the right is using contacts btw.

Good to see that you at least think that white looking hispanics are indeed white.

The one on the right is using contacts btw.

I grew up in the area, know hispanic comes in every race.... By so cal standards that's a very white girl

_95240112_17408190_10212025319816109_992205093_o-1.jpg

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/article/California-waiter-fired-proof-of-residency-11012856.php
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39327743
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/restaurant-746799-carrillo-waiter.html

America is dying.
Perhaps a bit hyperbolic to wax loftily on the decline of America when the aggravating party was immediately punished for his behavior.

anecdotal. Not bringing anything to discuss. Nice yellow card btw
Anecdotal stories make up about 70% of what Trump supporters post on this forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back