WADA needs to appeal to the court of arbitration for sport

but thats not why Jones punishment was reduced. the 30 month reduction was for "substantial assistance". Only 3 months was taken off for degree of fault.

Dim I've been meaning to ask you - is there an example of WADA stepping in when a signatory gives a dramatic reduction for substantial assistance?

e.g., 30 months reduction for a second time offender, at face value, seems like an extraordinary value for Jones. So much that it calls into question (as we can surmise from the amount of controversy) the validity of the anti-doping authority. Do you know of an example where WADA would review or appeal to CAS with regards to substantial assistance?

Dim I've been meaning to ask you - is there an example of WADA stepping in when a signatory gives a dramatic reduction for substantial assistance?

e.g., 30 months reduction for a second time offender, at face value, seems like an extraordinary value for Jones. So much that it calls into question (as we can surmise from the amount of controversy) the validity of the anti-doping authority. Do you know of an example where WADA would review or appeal to CAS with regards to substantial assistance?

not offhand.

you will note the abritrators report was titled "arbitration-report-REDACTED"

that means theres an unredacted version, ie a version with all the info in it. Very possible that wada got a copy of the unredacted report.

Snowflakes in here whining up a storm, pretending to care about the 'integrity' of the sport. Truth is you wanted Jones gone for 2-4 years and that is not happening. So, you're pissed. Fucking get over it, already.
of course we wanted him gone, he's a dirty cheat.

i also want murderers and child molesters gone, should i get over it when they walk, too?

of course we wanted him gone, he's a dirty cheat.

i also want murderers and child molesters gone, should i get over it when they walk, too?
You're actually comparing Jones to a child molester or murderer? Your entire fucking agenda has just been outed. He is not gone, so maybe some of you crybabies need to deal, and move on. Won't waste any more time with you.

UFC needs to level the playing field, get rid of USADA.

Let’s go back to IVs, day of fight urine tests and jacked white boys.
Sadly that was the most level playing field we had. With USADA it's clear as day. Selective enforcement of the stars. Punish the plebs to look like they're doing their job. It's like in the movie scarface and the corrupt cop. The corrupt cop wanted tony to feed him small busts from time to time. Same bullshit is happening to USADA. Don't you find it odd that guys near retirement age or on losing streaks are the ones who pop? Mir, Werdum, machida? Etc.

Oh for fucks sake give me a break. It’s over with. Knowing Jones he is likely to fuck up again anyway. And this is coming from a fan..

acannxr said:
WADA holds jurisdiction over USADA, which holds jurisdiction over the UFC; ergo WADA holds jurisdiction over the UFC.

If that were the case than Mara Romero Borella would've never been signed by UFC

You're actually comparing Jones to a child molester or murderer? Your entire fucking agenda has just been outed. He is not gone, so maybe some of you crybabies need to deal, and move on. Won't waste any more time with you.
no, you fucking halfwit. i'm explaining how your argument is idiotic.

you complain that we "just want him gone", as if there couldn't be any reason for us to want him gone. funny thing, that. motherfucker failed the test twice, and is a proven cheat, which is why we feel he should be banned for life.

if you can't comprehend that, i feel pretty bad for you.

Back