Shoop VOTING THREAD: UFC 229 - MS Paint Contest - This round is OVER

Please vote for your Top 20

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good point
Agreed, but not an alternate. The Champ Champ Champ... might not be able to win this prelim... but he should not be excluded from the finale.

The champ champ champ shouldn't even be required to participate in the prelim to begin with.

just to say yours was one of my favourites man. total insanity, love it

thanks man. yes @in the liver's had the most epic danis ever. conor tapping on the cage was perfect.

yours touched every aspect of the evening down to BB's hot testicles. @HughPhug's was pretty crazy too with a red hot steamy Dana. Buffer was looking right through me. I have to PM him to get some advice one a certain technique that i see he used. @jei's touched a lot of bases. Again with hot steamy nuts, jumping Khabib and An Sald.

thanks man, appreciating the shit out of that

:meow:

I really liked numbers 3, 11 and 21, not that the rest were'nt great though

18 was my favorite, nice work @Ottawaguy , didn't realise it was yours
Thanks mate! Not sure why I went with the flashy background but i think it worked.

It greatly exceeded my expectations. I was aiming for 19 or 20 as i live dangerously. 16th place is a testament to the power of the all night prayer vigil that i held on Thursday.

Great work everyone!

dude this is just exactly like the jon jones 12-6 matt hamill. everyone knows whats up and this won't affect your legacy. great shoop and hopefully see you in the next round

<DCWhoa>
I've been trying to think of the best Jon Jones situation and you mailed it with Matt Hamill
Of course that does mean the best AND the worst of @Cowboy Cerroliveira is yet to come. Dude we get to witness your epic self destruction

thanks man. yes @in the liver's had the most epic danis ever. conor tapping on the cage was perfect.

yours touched every aspect of the evening down to BB's hot testicles. @HughPhug's was pretty crazy too with a red hot steamy Dana. Buffer was looking right through me. I have to PM him to get some advice one a certain technique that i see he used. @jei's touched a lot of bases. Again with hot steamy nuts, jumping Khabib and An Sald.
Woah I used a certain technique? That's never happened to me before, I'll try harder next time!

Thanks to @jei and @bigwaverider for setting this up...

I didn't mean to draw pedobear for my entry... It just ended up that way.

just to say yours was one of my favourites man. total insanity, love it
Thanx bro... lots of fun making it. :D Developed lots of the stuff on the fly.

We both chimed in on the same scene. I enjoyed & voted for your'z too!

Thanx bro... lots of fun making it. :D Developed lots of the stuff on the fly.

We both chimed in on the same scene. I enjoyed & voted for your'z too!

it was a really great event for ms paint, so much material to work with. i might end up swangin and bangin in the proper ms paint thread to use up some more 229 material

thanks for keepin it real with that just bleed style bra

so the pizza is seen in tony-vision xD makes sense now man, that motherfucker crazy

well done man that was a strong, strong entry. great likenesses and took on a range of highlights from the event.

yknow man i nearly pulled out, obviously im one of these bitter bum souls that hates conor but i never want to make ms paints that are all negative n shit, its supposed to be for lols and lols is more sacred than trolling nuthuggers. but after a day or so i was able to come up with some ideas that werent just nasty fighter bashing n shit.

the way it worked out actually doing the mspaint is, its starting to get dark earlier here so my evenings were reasonably free to sit in the pub, soak up some vibes and proper 12, and doodle away. i got around having to use the shitty tracker pad thing by just magnifying all my pics to fuck, seemed to work ok. i guess the main problem was just the small screen size, it was hard to get the scale of things right.

so so honoured to come in 3rd amongst you mufuhs
I love hearing about this xD

An sald on his claws?that's what thaaat waaas?

An sald on his claws?that's what thaaat waaas?

nope. conor is eateng an sald. see?

@jei #7
8Rf0FSO.png

I love hearing about this xD

this is the beast i used

linx10-tablet10.jpg

it has this weird origami folding flap at the back that holds it up, which effectively makes it more of a tabletop than a laptop. and that shitty little rectangle nearest the camera was what i had to draw on

disqualified.png

Anxiously awaiting @bigwaverider B sample result.

In b4 “steroids don’t make you a better artist”.

Seriously well done mate!

this is the beast i used

linx10-tablet10.jpg

it has this weird origami folding flap at the back that holds it up, which effectively makes it more of a tabletop than a laptop. and that shitty little rectangle nearest the camera was what i had to draw on

View attachment 453063

4X i9-7980XE Skylake X 18-Cores, 512 GB DDR10 5000000, 34" IPS 8K screen, 400TB Drive, 200 TB Optane, 8x Titan-V video cards. I know that machine.

Last edited:
4X i9-7980XE Skylake X 18-Cores, 512 GB DD4 5000000, 34" IPS 8K screen, 400TB Drive, 200 TB Optane, 8x Titan-V video cards. I know that machine.
i9-7980XE Skylake X 18-Core

nailed it

i used to utilise the virtual reality goggles and motion detection for shoops but i always just ended up fully immersed in a virtual mackenzie dern

Back