Volkan's power is frightening: KOd 2 guys unconcious at the Bar

He barely touched that Misha guy and knocked him the f out

When keeping it real goes wrong lol, what did these boys do to set off Oezdemir?
From what ive read in another forum... one of the guys actually try or even touched Oezdemir's wife on the breast area... i think this was what triggered Volkan really bad... probably some drunken guy doing shit.

Volkan was like...

b6i7iKe.gif

there's 2 sides to every story. That dude probably ran up on Volkan talking shit or getting agro after his buddy got clocked.

If Jones did this he would've been an out of control thug on his cocky way to crucifixion....

In b4 everyone loves Volk and excuses him for his transgressions
You might not remember but there were PLENTY of Jones fans saying his behavior made them like him even more because he was 'trolling' and 'triggering' everyone.

Where are the numerous threads calling him a thug and calling for him to be cut, or jailed? Or, is that type of shit only reserved for fighters that are not white? No go ahead and make fucking excuses for this thug.
we don't know exactly what happened, you can't crucify the guy before that

Ko'd 2 non-fighters = badass?

If Jones did this he would've been an out of control thug on his cocky way to crucifixion....

but here we go with that "privilege"

Turkish privilege?

I'm sure he will be celebrated by all the same ppl who celebrated Werdum sucker punching Colby & hitting him with a weapon.

If you don't agree with someone's opinion, attack them.

I prefer to take Buentello's advice and fear the consequences

Our country needs to chill with jailing people. In other countries, dudes can duke it out, and as long as no weapons are used, and nobody ends up dead or permanently disabled, it is all good. LOL
Yeah and rape should be allowed too if there is no weapon used to subdue the woman.

I think you should calm down.

Difference between getting into a (admittedly stupid) bar fight and hitting a pregnant lady with your car and taking off...

Our country needs to chill with jailing people. In other countries, dudes can duke it out, and as long as no weapons are used, and nobody ends up dead or permanently disabled, it is all good. LOL

I've grown up in such a country. And it got old real fast and to be blunt, some people never outgrow the bull phase and literally go out picking fights with random people.

Is that REALLY what you want ? Getting into random fights when you run to the super market to grab some milk and eggs real quick ?

It probably sounded like a much better idea in your head and it would be if all human beings were relatively normal and all fights warranted at least a little bit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back