Volkan's power is frightening: KOd 2 guys unconcious at the Bar

For all those asking why this guy isn't being criticized and crucified like Jon Jones the answer is simple. This is the first thing ever heard about Volkan, it happened in Aug, we have only heard one side of the story so far, and this reeks of a couple of Douches looking for a quick settlement. Funny that he wasn't arrested on the night it happened isn't it. Funny how this is happening as Volkan is on the verge of a LHW title shot isn't it? And it was a bar fight, not a DUI, no Coke involved, no PED failures, no hit and run on a pregnant lady.

For all those asking why this guy isn't being criticized and crucified like Jon Jones the answer is simple. This is the first thing ever heard about Volkan, it happened in Aug, we have only heard one side of the story so far, and this reeks of a couple of Douches looking for a quick settlement. Funny that he wasn't arrested on the night it happened isn't it. Funny how this is happening as Volkan is on the verge of a LHW title shot isn't it? And it was a bar fight, not a DUI, no Coke involved, no PED failures, no hit and run on a pregnant lady.
No. Its cuz black.

I'll wait until I hear the whole story before passing judgement, I've seen guys throw the first punch and get ko'd then tell tell everyone they got sucker punched

Florida is meathead central. Not surprised.

Could be justified self-defense.

Ko'd 2 non-fighters = badass?

If Jones did this he would've been an out of control thug on his cocky way to crucifixion....

but here we go with that "privilege"

In b4 everyone loves Volk and excuses him for his transgressions
Do u know the full story? If not stfu

Those guys probably deserved it

Where are the numerous threads calling him a thug and calling for him to be cut, or jailed? Or, is that type of shit only reserved for fighters that are not white? No go ahead and make fucking excuses for this thug.

Rofl

fucking thug
should be deported
but money talks..and ufc greedy pigs will prob keep 'im.
hope dc derail that train.

If Jones did this he would've been an out of control thug on his cocky way to crucifixion....

Jones' punches are limper than his dick

Where are the numerous threads calling him a thug and calling for him to be cut, or jailed? Or, is that type of shit only reserved for fighters that are not white? No go ahead and make fucking excuses for this thug.

Some Sherdoggers being biased against non-white fighters is nothing new. As for Oezdemir's case, based on the reports, I support him beating up those two punks that allegedly went after his fiance.

I don't have a dog in this fight (no pun intended). I'm neither a fan or a hater of Volkan but I say, anyone who is calling him a thug and such without knowing what the situation and provocation was is just a big..dumb..ass.

The cuck culture in the US is strong, call the cops on the guy who beat you in a fist fight.
Be a proper man ffs. If you have a beef, you fight it out, no need to involve the cops.

I bet you are bisexual and a blogger

The cuck culture in the US is strong, call the cops on the guy who beat you in a fist fight.
Be a proper man ffs. If you have a beef, you fight it out, no need to involve the cops.
I agree as long as no weapons are involved and no deadly intention type stuff like beating a man after he's unconscious.

A few people in this thread need a ride in the
<Waaah>

Sorry, but you pulling the race card for Jon is amazingly ridiculous.
If anything, Jon had the "privilege" of getting caught doing coke and got NOTHING while some (white) fighters were kicked from the UFC because they smoked joints (while having a card and doing that legally).
So, no. This doesn't work.
Jon proved himself to be a very unstable and unreliable fighter. And he got that rap by failing time and again, until he hurt a pregnant woman (and still got NOTHING for it, showing who had the real "privilege").

While I would agree people would crucify Jon a lot more for KO'ing non-fighters, Get your facts straight.
this has NOTHING to do with race, but with MONEY.
The ONLY color that matters here is GREEN. more specifically, how much you have it!

Privilege?
Dude is still in jail. How long did Jones spend in jail?
Yeah exactly, where does the real privilage sit today?

Back