Volkan Oezdemir shares a cell with Jon Jones

I lost it at I'm in love with the coco.

lmao

bar fight happen all the time.

+ these fighters probably are tested every time they go out by some random douche.

I remember Frank Mir telling he didn't like to go to bars/club anymore because idiots were trying to pick a fight with him everytimes he went out

the guy he Ko'd cold probably deserved it.
Don't think UFC figters pride themselves on being bully...
(could be wrong, but who cares?)
mir worked as a bouncer at a strip club. But yeah, he quit because idiots wanted to challenge him.

Too mnay dumb*ss act like douche nowadays thinking there is no repercussion.
If someone piss me off in a bar (or anywhere else really) he will know about it.
Many times, *ss beating are deserve.
They aren't just victims in bar fights...

No offense, but that's a female way of thinking.
Not always a bad thing, but god damn...

It doesn't work that way in the US.

You sound like someone who will probably get shot outside of a bar for starting shit with the wrong person. Good luck with that.

If someone piss me off in a bar (or anywhere else really) he will know about it.

Where you drinking at? Ol' McPickles Booz Barn?

It doesn't work that way in the US.

You sound like someone who will probably get shot outside of a bar for starting shit with the wrong person. Good luck with that.
Guns in Canada ..

Unlikely

Your 'manly' way of thinking can ruin your life easily. In college I saw a guy get KO'd and whiplash the back of his head into a concrete sidewalk.

He fucking died, and the 'manly' winner of the fight is now in prison.

TOTALLY WORTH IT BRAH. Gotta make sure those douches pay.

Guns in Canada ..

Unlikely
I guess that means you're the toughest tough guy there is.

Until someone catches you with a bat or a knife. Be careful who you fuck with, tough guy. Not everyone is going to knuckle up and fight you.

Your 'manly' way of thinking can ruin your life easily. In college I saw a guy get KO'd and whiplash the back of his head into a concrete sidewalk.

He fucking died, and the 'manly' winner of the fight is now in prison.

TOTALLY WORTH IT BRAH. Gotta make sure those douches pay.

This is true, unfortunately happens too often.

Volkan Oezdemir vs. Corey Anderson

For the TIME title!

Who does "overtime" or "no time"?

Find out next week, folks!

Have we gotten any word on the actual story of how this went down? Everyone is saying he was probably attacked, but is there anything to back that up besides assumption (logical or not)? I worked as a bouncer for a while, many years ago. It was pretty rare for people to get arrested/charged if we told the cops they were just defending themselves. I hope it turns out to not be a big deal, but I do have concerns.

giphy.gif

Guns in Canada ..

Unlikely
Canada is ranked 11th in gun ownership. 1/3 of US.

If you lived in a 1/3 gun-owning US, would it be safe to pick up fights at bars recklessly?

Canada is ranked 11th in gun ownership. 1/3 of US.

If you lived in a 1/3 gun-owning US, would it be safe to pick up fights at bars recklessly?

Look, I think I know more about picking fights were I live than you do
(no offense)

Look, I think I know more about picking fights were I live than you do
(no offense)
I think that as well, just be cautious dude, you don't know who's packing it or not.

I know quit some people who live in calm areas and pack it just to be on the correct side of a gun. (I'm from Alberta, btw, where' you from?)

I think that as well, just be cautious dude, you don't know who's packing it or not.

I know quit some people who live in calm areas and pack it just to be on the correct side of a gun. (I'm from Alberta, btw, where' you from?)
Quebec City

NO TIME kills post-USDA Jones. Loses decision to cock pills Jones

Wow at the idiots bragging about how they end shit in bar fights. I have too, but it's really not cool to risk your own ass in order to clown on some douche bag. It actually is fucking retarded since it's not difficult to avoid.

However, I understand if someone put themselves into a position where it's completely legal and justified- then it's fucking hilarious in my honest opinion. Sounds like "Doin' Time" just snapped and KO'd a couple people the fucking retarded way. Big difference.

Back