Volkan Oezdemir shares a cell with Jon Jones

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Can't believe so much have been made over a bar fight....

smh

Can't believe so much have been made over a bar fight....

smh

people shouldn't be getting into barfights in general, and when a UFC fighter does, it's certainly worthy of talk.

people shouldn't be getting into barfights in general, and when a UFC fighter does, it's certainly worthy of talk.

bar fight happen all the time.

+ these fighters probably are tested every time they go out by some random douche.

I remember Frank Mir telling he didn't like to go to bars/club anymore because idiots were trying to pick a fight with him everytimes he went out

the guy he Ko'd cold probably deserved it.
Don't think UFC figters pride themselves on being bully...
(could be wrong, but who cares?)

+ these fighters probably are tested every time they go out by some random douche.

I remember Frank Mir telling he didn't like to go to bars/club anymore because idiots were trying to pick a fight with him everytimes he went out

0.gif

I remember him saying he hates going to hallways now too

0.gif

What's the story with this? I remember this clip surfacing or being "leaked" a few years back
Was it staged?
Who is he "fighting"?

Sure, bar fights happen all the time. And I'm not trying to say that Volkan is the one to blame or didn't act in self defense etc, just saying that it's a newsworthy topic.

What's the story with this? I remember this clip surfacing or being "leaked" a few years back
Was it staged?
Who is he "fighting"?

they were just fucking around but i think at first everyone thought it was real so they started backing away

Was it staged?
Who is he "fighting"?

I might be making this up here but i think it's Jon Jones.

In my head, that incident was more playful horsing around. Watching it now they seem to be going at it and mir is pushing jones around quite easily.

Could all be staged though.

I might be making this up here but i think it's Jon Jones.

In my head, that incident was more playful horsing around. Watching it now they seem to be going at it and mir is pushing jones around quite easily.

Could all be staged though.

Seems to technical to be a brawl lol.
Idk, thought they were good friends.

I had playful fight with friends that ended with blood.
Can be a fun/manly thing to do.

and people get charged for assault and/or death in bar fights all the time

http://www.nj.com/passaic-county/in...ds_in_death_from_a_single_punch_cops_say.html

This is why street fighting is dumb. you knock a guy out he hits his head wrong and youre fucked. From the story Volkan fucked this dude up and his head got busted open and required staples and such, could have easily resulted in death. There's a reason most A-level pro athletes do not go out to bars and such at night and if they do they are in the VIP section.

and people get charged for assault and/or death in bar fights all the time

http://www.nj.com/passaic-county/in...ds_in_death_from_a_single_punch_cops_say.html

This is why street fighting is dumb. you knock a guy out he hits his head wrong and youre fucked. From the story Volkan fucked this dude up and his head got busted open and required staples and such, could have easily resulted in death. There's a reason most A-level pro athletes do not go out to bars and such at night and if they do they are in the VIP section.
and 40 to 50 peoples die from lightning strike every year in the U.S.

what's your point?
Bar fight are bad? D'uh ?

WAY worse thing than that ...
#freeOz

and 40 to 50 peoples die from lightning strike every year in the U.S.

what's your point?
Bar fight are bad? D'uh ?

WAY worse thing than that ...
#freeOz

lol what a dumbass comparison. you can avoid a bar fight. Only poor people or people with low IQ get into bar fights

0.gif

nah that was just Jones and Mir messing around, the clip is sped up to look like they are fighting. in real time they are going in slow motion

lol what a dumbass comparison. you can avoid a bar fight. Only poor people or people with low IQ get into bar fights

Too mnay dumb*ss act like douche nowadays thinking there is no repercussion.
If someone piss me off in a bar (or anywhere else really) he will know about it.
Many times, *ss beating are deserve.
They aren't just victims in bar fights...

No offense, but that's a female way of thinking.
Not always a bad thing, but god damn...

Last edited:
Fearless Jester10 hours ago

Haha! Handing out motherfucking naps!!! Sucks that he is going to have to deal with these legal issues, but the UFC can at least add two more KO's to his record LMAO.
I'm also nearly 100% sure that first dude who got KTFO was mouthing off and started the problem, and then his boy came outside like a tough guy and got KTFO as well.
That clown is acting like he just calmly went outside and said "Hello gentlemen, pray tell who has accosted my friend and what is the nature of this hullabaloo."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back