Vitor Belfort vs. Luke Rockhold. The Poll. **Threads Merged**

With this being a 5 round fight I got Rockhold by late finish.

I'd have to say Vitor takes this by the 2nd round in brutal fashion.

I think Vitor will win via knockout within the first two rounds. Hopefully this will and should set Vitor up for another shot at the title.

Hard pick but I'm going Rockhold by dec. As long as he avoids the early KO he should be able to cruise on points.

This one is 5 rounds right?

Man, I remember the days before Vitor KO'd Bisping when everyone said Vitor would lose any fight that goes past the first round. Now all of a sudden he is a KO/TKO machine that can only be stopped by GOATS. I wonder how Sherdog will describe him if he should lose to Rockhold.

Wow, some of you are really underrating Rockhold. I got news for you. His striking is going to frustrate and eventually beat Belforts. You heard it here first.

Belfort by a jab followed by 2 crosses and some sick GNP

Rockhold by late TKO or decision.

Rooting for Vitor, but I'd love to watch Anderson Vs. Rockhold.

Voted don't care.

Rockhold is unproven, and Vitor can't win a big fight to save his life.

Jesus God....

The dream is still alive with Belfort fans...And I'm honestly one of them. But Jesus I'm realistic...

Finally beating a top 10 opponent who was Taylor made for his style is not a wave I'm riding on....

He's still arguably the biggest choke in MMA, and he's fighting someone who is hungry and very skilled....

He will fold....Just wait and see.

Vitor should take this long as his cardio is up to snuff to go a hard 5 rounds his KO power always shouldnt be taken lightly. Rockhold is definately close to top 10 but Vitor's been in the game longer.

Back