Vince McMahon resigns from TKO after sexual misconduct claims

Lmao!

GOOD SHIT PAL
200w.gif

I'm so sick of false accusations or a 304 playing the victim. Andrew Tate, Russell Brand, JohNY Dep, Trevor bauer, and a ton of others come to mind. I'm so sick of false accusations.

Vince is degen. She came out not right after pooped on but after a failed shake down. <Lmaoo>
Lmao playing white knight to CANs bauer and cuck tate and vinny.

So now John Laurinaitis is saying WWE knew about the Ashley Massaro rape case when it happened, despite then denying any knowledge of it at the time and after she committed suicide.

So now John Laurinaitis is saying WWE knew about the Ashley Massaro rape case when it happened, despite then denying any knowledge of it at the time and after she committed suicide.
Wow, they're about to be firing EVERYONE

So was raped by someone in the company?

So was raped by someone in the company?
No, while they were on a tribute to the troops tour in Kuwait, she was allegedly raped/sexually assaulted by people in the US navy. She reported it to WWE and the rumour was always that they helped cover it up.

There was also a rumour that she got fired from WWE for rejecting Vince

Reading this and Ashley Massaro's statements on being buried by Vince after she rejected his sexual advances is just sickening. I think he should die in a prison cell.

given the circumstances of Trevor Bauer and a number of false accusations, I think she was prancing harder than homer in the land of chocolate.
thesimpsons-chocolate.gif

I think itso gross but, the fact it's not criminal is sus. Kevin Nash depends Vince.

Not that there was much doubt but seems like Stephanie knew and helped cover up the Ashley Massaro case

Last edited:
This woman was a willing participant in this for 2 years, took a shit tonne of money, then when the money stopped decided to speak out in an attempt to get even more money?

Vince is obviously a creepy weirdo, but how is this woman a victim?

Am I missing something? Was she actually raped or forced into something against her will? If that were me I’d be looking at Vince spending the rest of his miserable life in jail, first and foremost.

Ashley Massaro seems far more of a victim from what I’ve read/heard.

Not that there was much doubt but seems like Stephanie knew and helped cover up the Ashley Massaro case

I believe Massaro's family has come out against this woman, and says she's basically grifting. There's unfortunately going to be a fair share of clout chasers coming out of the woodwork to get on TV, during this whole thing.

This woman was a willing participant in this for 2 years, took a shit tonne of money, then when the money stopped decided to speak out in an attempt to get even more money?

Vince is obviously a creepy weirdo, but how is this woman a victim?

Am I missing something? Was she actually raped or forced into something against her will? If that were me I’d be looking at Vince spending the rest of his miserable life in jail, first and foremost.

Ashley Massaro seems far more of a victim from what I’ve read/heard.
I think the big deal here, is that Vince was basically pimping her out, and not that they had a personal agreement for sexual favors.

That said, given how quickly Johnny Ace tried to save his own ass, there's probably a lot more to this shit than meets the eye. He didn't even attempt to offer a defense, other than to say he was forced into it too. I mean, this is a company that helped cover up a friggin' murder, so I wouldn't put anything past them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back