[videos, info] Evangelista Santos suffers frontal sinus fracture (reported as fractured skull)

Not as weak as you. I already said multiple times in this thread I don't believe Page knew he was hurt. Yet people keep bringing that part up. Reading comprehension is your friend. The guy brought props into the cage. Pokemon? What is he 11? That is bush league.

Read above. I edit my post. Thanks again ;)

When he went down the first thing i thought was that's not a guy that's out that's a guy down in pain. The way he grabbed himself wasn't right. He looked like he was in physical pain. I wish him well. It will be a tough recovery. I hope they are covered by insurance.
They have a go fund me account, last time I checked it had 16,000 dollars and their goal is 20k. But I have no clue how much it costs to fix a dent in your head.

I feel bad for Cyborg but i don't agree with gofundme

He will have medical insurance. There are plenty more deserving people

I feel bad for Cyborg but i don't agree with gofundme

He will have medical insurance. There are plenty more deserving people

Yeh that's what i figured but this seems a lot worse than a simple surgery would fix and if he is popular enough a dude for fans to care enough about him to donate spare cash for his well being then who are we to argue?!

What made you think he would win? Genuienly curious.

Experience + Ground Game.

He has fought a ton of strikers I figured he would know how to deal with MVP's bullshit enough to get him in a clinch or on the ground. and his ground game is pretty damn solid where MVP's was yet to really be tested

Back