[videos, info] Evangelista Santos suffers frontal sinus fracture (reported as fractured skull)

Lol at whining. Page is lowclass trash. Plenty others in this thread feel the same and you're singling me out. Good day sir.

You can take your "good day" and shove it. I singled you out because your posts are the most annoying of the bunch. If Page is lowclass trash, I'd love to hear your opinion on McGregor or BJ Penn or the countless other fighters who have done shitty things after a fight.

feel for the dude, that's a bad one, but whats with the gofundme? dude's insured for the bout surely?

feel for the dude, that's a bad one, but whats with the gofundme? dude's insured for the bout surely?

I imagine its so he can pay his bills and what not, its not like he'll be getting back in the cage.

I wonder how MVP feels after looking at this.
This is a reality check for everyone. It will be interesting to see if he comments on the celebration post haste. I imagine any number of YouTubers will try to ask him those questions.

I don't know if any one else has noticed, but the Gofundme for Cyborg is at 13,500 already. Pretty impressive, glad to see folks pitching in.

He will need a lot of money for shit the plan doesn't cover, both now and in the near future. This isn't a broken nose. This man's skull was compromised by a terrible amount of blunt force trauma in a way that we've never seen in prizefighting before. He may not ever be the same person again. Are you familiar with the gentleman pictured here?

mclellan-500x500.gif

so basically its like digital begging?

Sure except unlike the average bum with a sign hes earned some help. If you call yourself an mma fan and you have the means to pitch in, you should, the dude has always put on crazy brutal fights, hes a perfect example of a "fan friendly" style fighter.

Last edited:
He will need a lot of money for shit the plan doesn't cover, both now and in the near future. This isn't a broken nose. This man's skull was compromised by a terrible amount of blunt force trauma in a way that we've never seen in prizefighting before. He may not ever be the same person again. Are you familiar with the gentleman pictured here?

mclellan-500x500.gif

Yeah, aside from death, the "The G-Man" is a good example of a worse case scenario. Scariest part is that he wasn't some over the hill fighter that shouldn't have been fighting at that level, the match that ended his career looked real competitive going in.

mclellan-500x500.gif

fair enough, didnt realise the severity aside from the obvious cosmetic damage, not familiar with guy in the pic no

I think it was just generalized for the fans who don't have a working knowledge of skull anatomy. Either way, the xray looked gnarly.

Dude may not be the best fighter on earth, but generally was pretty entertaining in the fights I've seen. Wish him the best. I'd contribute if I didn't just have surgery myself. Rehab is gonna eat up all of my money the next few months.

Lol at whining. Page is lowclass trash. Plenty others in this thread feel the same and you're singling me out. Good day sir.

You sound like a utter punk to the sport. Calling a fighter low class trash because they celebrated a victory?! You think Page knew he dented Cyborg's SKULL?

Better question, you think Cyborg wasn't trying to dent Page's skull?! It's a MMArtist fight! When you step in on a pro level, you are suppose to go to war. This sport is not for everyone. Two men go to battle and sign their health to a wavier.

You sound like a utter punk to the sport. Calling a fighter low class trash because they celebrated a victory?! You think Page knew he dented Cyborg's SKULL?

Better question, you think Cyborg wasn't trying to dent Page's skull?! It's a MMArtist fight! When you step in on a pro level, you are suppose to go to war. This sport is not for everyone. Two men go to battle and sign their health to a wavier.
*An utter punk. And stay classy.

That's crazy. Cyborg is one tough fucker. Hope he returns badder then ever.
Are you shitting me? He will never fight again he shouldn't even consider it not even training. Not that he'll be cleared to fight anyway.

That's all you got? Weak.
Not as weak as you. I already said multiple times in this thread I don't believe Page knew he was hurt. Yet people keep bringing that part up. Reading comprehension is your friend. The guy brought props into the cage. Pokemon? What is he 11? That is bush league.

You can take your "good day" and shove it. I singled you out because your posts are the most annoying of the bunch. If Page is lowclass trash, I'd love to hear your opinion on McGregor or BJ Penn or the countless other fighters who have done shitty things after a fight.
Don't cry.

Back