As long as we live, it's you and me baby
There ain't nothin wrong with that.

Well we're movin' on up (movin on up)
To the east side (movin on up)
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin' on up (movin on up)
To the east side (movin on up)
We finally got a piece of the pie.

Jesus Christ you retarded fucking pussy, shoot the fucking dog.

This was a disabled lady with one hand. K9 handler should be fired. She should get all of their pensions.

I think it comes from ye olden times, where if you didn't have any particular skill other than brute, they made you guard stuff.

No doubt. Especially in the case of the 19th century when not many people had access to education. But times have changed and law enforcement needs to make changes to adjust; changes other than newer weapons.

Jesus Christ you retarded fucking pussy, shoot the fucking dog.

This was a disabled lady with one hand. K9 handler should be fired. She should get all of their pensions.

Lmfao, this might be the dumbest shit I've read here. Old lady is laying by a dumpster, with a dog locked on her arm biting the fuck out of it. Her stress level is at a 9.5, about a cunt hair away from a full on heart attack- let's discharge a firearm right next to her ear, send her into full cardiac arrest...

I'm trained for these situations any way.

If that was me I'd have stuck my thumb up that dogs arse hole so quick he'd think he'd run into George Michael.

The cops would have to pry me off the dog.

oh dear,even the police dogs are trying to take out the black population.

white-dog-movie-poster.jpg

Lmfao, this might be the dumbest shit I've read here. Old lady is laying by a dumpster, with a dog locked on her arm biting the fuck out of it. Her stress level is at a 9.5, about a cunt hair away from a full on heart attack- let's discharge a firearm right next to her ear, send her into full cardiac arrest...
You're an idiot. Have you ever even shot a gun? Dog bites and gunshots cause trauma wounds, not heart attacks. Fuck off.

NPR did a story about overuse of K9s by police. They interviewed some dog handlers and the handlers said that if bitten all you need to do is relax. Any movement, struggle, noise, etc will cause the K9 to go harder. The handlers seemed to think that this was great training.

Did the poilce shoot the dog? I thought that was SOP.

I wonder if the lady had been carrying and shot the dog herself how things would've turned out for her.

Dog latches on to her arm and the only thing he can think to say is, "you're fine?" The only whiter thing he could have said would be, "what are you doing to my dog?" If i was putting my trash out first thing in the morning half asleep and got jumped by a german shepherd that would have scared the shit out of me too.
Yeah, thats enough to traumatize you, especially if you never had a dog before and bam you throwing trash half asleep and a dog clamps down on your arm teeth all the way down to the bone

You could see the shock, terror and fear in her eyes, im surprised she didnt have a heart attack.

Bad use of a long line by K9 officer. You need to have dog in sight and under control if you're out with it and not doing a contained building search.

K9 handler needs to be replaced.

Accidents do happen with K9s though. We had an officer get bit on the thigh by another agencies dog on a search. We gave him shit for playing chew toy.

Here we go...This is from a story printed today, this is a reoccuring problem in that police dept. Looks like She's getting MEGA PAID though. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-police-dog-attack-20171208-story.html

"What happened to Ms. Collins was a terrible accident that should not have occurred," the chief wrote in a statement. "I am sorry it happened and that she was injured. As a department, we wish we could go back and do things differently. Unfortunately, we can't. What we can do is apologize and take responsibility."

This is not the first time the police department has ended up in court over a K-9 attack.

Last March, St. Paul police agreed to a $2 million settlement with a man kicked by police and bitten by a K-9 dog in June 2016. In March 2016, the city paid out $200,000 to a woman bitten by a K-9 dog that charged her in her backyard and bit her on the arm.

The lawsuit filed by Collins says that before latching on to her right arm, the police dog bit her left leg, causing multiple injuries. The injuries were particularly difficult for Collins, the lawsuit said, whose left hand had been previously amputated due to burns sustained as a child. The dog injured her good arm, meaning it was hard for Collins to change her bandages.

In Collins's lawsuit, which alleges her Fourth Amendment rights were violated in the attack, she charges the officer "should have been aware of this and also the specific danger to innocent people caused by the use of the long lead since he had his K-9 bit another innocent person in August 2016 for which he received supervisory counseling."

Police told Fox-9 that after the incident, Schmidt and the K-9 were sent to training for a month. They are still on duty with the police department.

That was a catastrophic failure! That lead/leash was FAR too long!

Dang! I hope they don't have to put the dog down because the handler was a moron.

Police shoot people's dogs for little to no reason all the time. They claim the dog could be a threat so they blast the pooch. Here is an example of a dog literally attacking an innocent person and no cop will put a bullet in it. Seems like a double standard to me.

Back