Video shows old woman attacked by police dog while taking out the trash

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Video shows woman attacked by police dog while taking out the trash
Dec 07, 2017
52-year-old Desiree Collins is suing the St. Paul Police Department after she was attacked by a K-9 while taking out the garbage in the early hours of September 23. According to a report by Pioneer Press, the dog was accompanied by officers who were searching for two male burglary suspects. The officers ordered the dog to release Collins and tried to activate the K-9’s electronic shock collar, but their efforts only caused the dog to apply more pressure until it was finally physically removed.
St. Paul Police Department via Storyful

dafuq is the police doing? Holding her hands like it will help the dog release it's bite?

Since dogs are colorblind, could she still claim racism?

Last edited:
They handled that really well, imo.
I do hope the lady gets compensated, but she shouldn't be set for life for this incident.

They handled that really well, imo.
I do hope the lady gets compensated, but she shouldn't be set for life for this incident.
I believe they will pay her an undisclosed amount maybe a free golden corral buffet for two?

Yeah, I understand that it does happen. I’m just saying I don’t think every police department does. Personally, I think every police officer should be paid much more but also have to obtan a 4 year college degree, from a real school not that online shit.

Think about it. Right now, cops are pretty much your average sherdogger. And society has decided to give them guns and put them in charge of maintaining order. It’s fucking insane.

Yeah, I understand that it does happen. I’m just saying I don’t think every police department does. Personally, I think every police officer should be paid much more but also have to obtan a 4 year college degree, from a real school not that online shit.

Think about it. Right now, cops are pretty much your average sherdogger. And society has decided to give them guns and put them in charge of maintaining order. It’s fucking insane.
I think it comes from ye olden times, where if you didn't have any particular skill other than brute, they made you guard stuff.

Dog latches on to her arm and the only thing he can think to say is, "you're fine?" The only whiter thing he could have said would be, "what are you doing to my dog?" If i was putting my trash out first thing in the morning half asleep and got jumped by a german shepherd that would have scared the shit out of me too.

Back