Video of boxing legends complementing Conor's performance.

They sound like their talking about a special needs child: "Good job little Timmy!".

makes me feel happy an mmartist getting props from another sport's athletes

off topic, why do boxing dudes always gloat about money

Freddie Roach needs to stop BSing and train Conor to be great.

Why is that one guy the only boxing interviewer?

what do pro fighters know. sherdoggers making threads that conor sucked so they are right.

They're public figures. They're being nice. A lot of these guys said Conor wouldn't land one single punch. They're saving face and being nice.

Anyone can have their personal opinion. Opinions don't change facts. The fact is that Conor lost and barely landed anything significant through the whole fight. This can't be disputed. You can barely find a picture of a decent number of punches landing clean. He got carried and finished.

Eh I liked Wlad but he was just too damn boring man and he had too many skills to be that boring
Noo I mean Condor :DDD
As for Wlad; never liked him much as a fighter. Never seemed to have much heart. Regardless, he went out with a bang - the Joshua fight was the first HW boxing fight in a long time I've really enjoyed, and I was rooting for him. Too bad he couldn't take it in the end.

Got carried and eventually finished by the fists of a retired 40 year old boxer 20 lb lighter with brittle hands.
I guess this :eek::eek::eek: has dedicates his life to hating on Sherdoge.
I legit wanna beat da shit outta him.

It's called being nice, even Floyd known for being brash and speaking his mind is complimentary of his victims no matter how stupid he made them look. There are VERY few people who would tell it like it is without being PC.

Why don't you put up all the videos of boxers saying Conor was mediocre in the ring and carried by Mayweather? Because you know they exist.

Some boxers are being nice to Conor and giving him his participation trophy He's the biggest name in combat sports now that Mayweather is retired again, and it doesn't hurt future buisness to be nice to the kid. Many of these young boxers like Khan, Broner and Danny Garcia are hyping up McGregor because they want him to stay in boxing and get the biggest and easiest payday of their lives by knocking him out easy. Why discourage Easy Work from sticking around?

Other boxers were brutally honest and know it was an exhibition bout and Conor would probably get serious brain damge against a young active pro boxer.

Lennox Lewis
Carl Froch
Tony Bellew
Mikey Garcia
Canelo Alvarez
Adrien Broner

All basically said Conor tried hard, but is a shit boxer who should stay in MMA. Not all boxers are interested in giving participation trophies or looking for easy paydays from a potential Conor bout. Bellew called McGregor's punching "horrendous".. A lot of boxers were not remotely impressed by Conor, and others judged him by a curve, like you would a little kid.

Last edited:
OP included 2 boxing "legends" at best.
Van Heerden, Broner and Garcia have reached legend status?
tenor.gif

May god have mercy on your soul TS.

Fail
7eb34dfbdc5c6dc3df6e82d0c99f1386.gif

Goes to show what bigger people these boxing legends are. I've yet to see any MMA people give Floyd credit, aside from Conor himself.

Why would MMA fighters give Floyd credit, Boxer's are coming out and praising Conor cause he stepped into their sport and had a decent showing, it's not like Floyd came to MMA and gave a good performance.

Back