Video of boxing legends complementing Conor's performance.

Guess you're not familiar with fight-hyping hyperbole. Every fight has two combatants who say they're going to win, and one is always wrong.

So what's your story? Big Aldo fan? Alvarez? That's rough. Does being salty online ease that pain? <Lmaoo>
CONOR WAS WRONG

Tougher than you.
black-belt-karate-nerd-man-picture-id155367969

Got carried and eventually finished by the fists of a retired 40 year old boxer 20 lb lighter with brittle hands.

Calling Floyd mayweather merely a "boxer" is a bit dramatic

CONOR WAS WRONG

True, but I don't even think he believed what he said. He was in salesman mode.

Floyd has done that for years - promising exciting fights and KO's and not delivering. Art of the sale lool

Fellow Conor fans, please have a little self-respect and dignity. This is all getting to be a little sad and desperate at this point.

Can someone tell me if professional boxers know more than Sherdoggers?

Thanks.

Thanks.

the expectation was fucking low man <Lmaoo> most guys probably didnt even know him. my cousins boxing trainer thought he was a wrestler or bjj guy, who never used hands ... thats why he said he did well.
wlad is always friendly ... most people in germany know this. he said that this boxing match was "clean" <Lmaoo> Joshua took wlads soul and brain ... nvm he was never known for his fight IQ

mike tyson is danas money friend and sugar never talks bad ... if you have ever listen to him. i can live with that.

anyway ... there are still guys with a different opinion lewis/canelo/oscar/etc.

the truth hurts man

{<jordan}

the expectation was fucking low man <Lmaoo> most guys probably didnt even know him. my cousins boxing trainer thought he was a wrestler or bjj guy, who never used hands ... thats why he said he did well.
wlad is always friendly ... most people in germany know this. he said that this boxing match was "clean" <Lmaoo> Joshua took wlads soul and brain.

mike tyson is danas money friend and sugar never talks bad ... if you have ever listen to him. i can live with that.

anyway ... there are still guys with a different opinion lewis/canelo/oscar/etc.

the truth hurts man

{<jordan}

So people have different opinions? Good to know.

Yup you guys are sure coming at this from such an expert and unbiased perspective.

time will tell ... but dont kill yourself, cuz truth hurts.

probs to conor that he took the training srs and did not do the Bob Sapp/Toney style -> dont train -> just earn the money

<Oku04>

time will tell ... but dont kill yourself, cuz truth hurts.

probs to conor that he took the training srs and did not do the Bob Sapp/Toney style -> dont train -> just earn the money

{<jordan}

Truth is Conor has had zero pro boxing matches against a GOAT candidate that's 49-0.

You know this. You can mock and hate all you want. No one in MMA is even coming close to Conor in that regard and you know it.

No moral victory necessary. Conor won as soon as he signed that 9 figure contract to do something he has never done before.

Truth is Conor has had zero pro boxing matches against a GOAT candidate that's 49-0.

You know this. You can mock and hate all you want. No one in MMA is even coming close to Conor in that regard and you know it.

No moral victory necessary. Conor won as soon as he signed that 9 figure contract to do something he has never done before.

he was maybe back then one of the GOATs.

put him against GGG, a guy who doesnt give a fuck - he will knock him in 2mins out ... im not jokin man <Lmaoo> brain damage inc.

every single fighter in those videos implied very low expectations and that conor should stick to MMA.

Add Victor Ortiz to the list of fighters who said Floyd carried Conor.

Thanks.
What about all the other boxers and experts who are saying Floyd played with conor the whole time?

Do you think they don't know what they're talking about?

Again, this is one reason why the appeal to authority logical fallacy exists.

Learn to think for yourself.

What about all the other boxers and experts who are saying Floyd played with conor the whole time?

Do you think they don't know what they're talking about?

Again, this is one reason why the appeal to authority logical fallacy exists.

Learn to think for yourself.

dude they want the "moral victory". conor dick riders or mma guys who want to protect their boy.
<{Heymansnicker}>

theres a reason why floyd retired and fought conor.

Back