Video of boxing legends complementing Conor's performance.

What about all the other boxers and experts who are saying Floyd played with conor the whole time?

Do you think they don't know what they're talking about?

Again, this is one reason why the appeal to authority logical fallacy exists.

Learn to think for yourself.

Wow people can have different opinions on a fight?

That's crazy!

Wow people can have different opinions on a fight?

That's crazy!
Your whole argument is that these experts saying conor did well is some kind of proof that he did, because they know more than sherdoggers about boxing.

Then when other boxers and experts say Floyd played with him and conor looked awful, you brush it off as different opinions.

Your argument is stupid and inconsistent all the way around. Well done sherdogger, you're doing us proud.

Your whole argument is that these experts saying conor did well is some kind of proof that he did, because they know more than sherdoggers about boxing.

Then when other boxers and experts say Floyd played with him and conor looked awful, you brush it off as different opinions.

Your argument is stupid and inconsistent all the way around. Well done sherdogger, you're doing us proud.

dude ... most people (imo) didnt even know Conor ... expectation was fucking ultra low. my cousins boxing trainer thought that he was a fucking wrestler or bjj guy who never used his hands, thats why he said "he did well".

i would train my ass off for 100 millions

I didn't brush anything off. People can say whatever they want to the media. I have my own opinion on the fight and everyone is entitled to their own. It's not going to change mine regardless.

I didn't brush anything off. People can say whatever they want to the media. I have my own opinion on the fight and everyone is entitled to their own. It's not going to change mine regardless.

there are still guys, with their "own opinion" who think, that this one was ok, but it wasnt. it took a few weeks or maybe months, to destroy most of the arguments. as long as you are not a dick rider or just a mma guy who want to protect their boy, its all cool
<{Heymansnicker}>

giphy.gif

Why would MMA fighters give Floyd credit, Boxer's are coming out and praising Conor cause he stepped into their sport and had a decent showing, it's not like Floyd came to MMA and gave a good performance.

NOBODY offered Floyd a fight in MMA. When someone offers him $200 million to step into the cage and he refuses to fight and takes $100 million in boxing then can talk about him not wanting to do it. Floyd took the BIGGEST risk in this fight by far and not only did he promise to make it exciting, but he walked down the bigger, younger, longer, fresher, currently reigning, undisputed mma double champ.

All the MMA peopel were saying Floyd would never trade with Conor and he did. Nobody in MMA gave Floyd a chance eating Conors punches and he did. And everyone in MMA said Floyd would be confounded and not be able to adjust to conors mma movement, and guess what....he did. Floyd even out muscled Conor in the clinch. Yet nobody in MMA can give him credit for this? But all of you want everyone else to give Conor credit for landing over 100 punches and not once hurting Floyd? Come on.

Klitscho "He produced beautiful boxing"

Sugar ray "He impressed me"

Harry Khan"10 out of 10 performance. He surprised me."

[
Errol Spencer"He did good, he can box again."

Sugar Ray"Very impressed."

Chris Van Heerden"I didn't expect him to do as good as he did. Well done brother."

Danny Garcia"I give him a B+. He did good."

[

Adrian Broner"He'd beat Victor Ortiz."

[

Mike Tyson"I give him an A."

"He did way better than everyone thought he would do. Floyd didn't carry him. If he could have knocked him out in the first round, he would have."

"

Updated

Back