[Video] McGregor & Sergey Kovalev in heated discussion

LMFAO @ that manlet...He was shitting his pants, staring at a real man...In the end, he tried to cool off Sergey, because he knows, he can't hang with true real-man size fighters.

giphy.gif
Sergey would blast Conor across the room lol.
LMFAO @ that manlet...He was shitting his pants, staring at a real man...In the end, he tried to cool off Sergey, because he knows, he can't hang with true real-man size fighters.

giphy.gif
KOVALEV-KO.gif
Sergey_Kovalev_vs_Cedric_Agnew.gif

Sergey would send Conor flying across the room with a 1 2. Conor shitted his pants lol.

Leroy, Leroy, Leroy.....

{<hhh]

How can you be such a big mma fan and not know what Conor could do to a white belt? Even guys with almost no submission wins (Rampage, Paul Daley, Lawler, even Krazy Horse) would ragdoll and strangle any non-grappler.

Believe it or not, Krazy Horse actually has a bunch of submission wins. His favorite is the heel hook

giphy.gif
Conor looks ALOT shorter than Shogun here and Rua is only an inch taller than Sergey... is Conor wearing heels or something? Haha.

Leroy, Leroy, Leroy.....

{<hhh]

How can you be such a big mma fan and not know what Conor could do to a white belt? Even guys with almost no submission wins (Rampage, Paul Daley, Lawler, even Krazy Horse) would ragdoll and strangle any non-grappler.

Rampage,lawler,Krazy horse, are much better wrestler than Conor.

Conor will get killed by high school wrestlers.

He's not a fighter he's a boxer u nut.

Do you see how close they are to eachother and the limited space in the surrounding? Not really any room for Conor the worldclass wrestler to shoot or Conor the worldclass kickboxer to throw kicks. If they came to blows here it would have been over quick due to nothing but punches to the face. I know only punching people in the face isn't "fighting" though so it will still be a moral victory for Mcgregor I suppose.

Wow that was super heated, Conor patting him on the arm and Kovalev giving him a thumbs up at the end.

But on Sherdog Conor was scared and got punked.

Surprised at the size difference.

Kovalev is around 6 foot and yet Conor doesn't look much smaller, atleast in height, isn't Conor like 5'8?... if they were in their fight gear Conor would be noticeably smaller though... and one punch from Sergey and it'd be lights out.
actually Kovalev recently just lost to a smaller man of Irish descent

Sergey wondering why Conor doesn't call out the champion around his own weight, Golovkin.

Kovalev actually killed a man with 16 ounce boxing gloves

i'm sorry but Kovalev would send Mcgregor to the McMoon
McGregor is capable of killing him in a matter of seconds

Standing, ground or clinch. Doesn't matter.

O
No he can't.

I never seen McGregors wrestling, that good to take down, a fighter as big and strong as Sergey.
I hate Connor and will be rooting for floyd even though i hate him too.

But Connor would school both in a real fight

you really think a striker of McGregors magnitude can't KO a limited fighter who only fights with 16 oz gloves ?
Dude Conor aint koing Sergey Kovalev hahahahahaaha. He would get get murdered lol. He would have to shoot takedowns for dear life lol.

actually Kovalev recently just lost to a smaller man of Irish descent
Haha, well, the loss was very close.

Been awhile since I watched it, but I remember thinking it was a BS decision when Ward "won".

Ward is bigger than Conor aswell, so, even still.

You ever see a boxer try and block a head kick? How about some unorthodox kicks? Guy would be waking up wondering what happened

Thats Conor shiting his pants and trying to keep Sergey from killing him lol.
Nah that's Conor giving him that "ok, thank you, gotta go" shoulder touch.
I do it all the time when I'm done talking to someone who doesn't know when a conversation has reached it's end.

Back