[Video] McGregor & Sergey Kovalev in heated discussion

Dude Conor aint koing Sergey Kovalev hahahahahaaha. He would get get murder lol. He would have to shoot takedowns for dear life lol.
Or spin kick his head off. Not like he has to worry about his own takedown

McGregor is capable of killing him in a matter of seconds

Standing, ground or clinch. Doesn't matter.
Standing or clinch?

Conor is just an amateur Boxer with some flashy TKD kicks.

Sergey would ruin him anywhere but the ground.

LMFAO @ that manlet...He was shitting his pants, staring at a real man...In the end, he tried to cool off Sergey, because he knows, he can't hang with true real-man size fighters.

giphy.gif
one of the best gifs ever IMO. How things can change in 3 years.

Looks like two guys talking to me. Don't see heated or animated.

You ever see a boxer try and block a head kick? How about some unorthodox kicks? Guy would be waking up wondering what happened
Exactly. The shoulder roll doesn't work that well with 4 oz gloves

tumblr_o8a1ia7Evi1rofocqo1_500.gif

Do you see how close they are to eachother and the limited space in the surrounding? Not really any room for Conor the worldclass wrestler to shoot or Conor the worldclass kickboxer to throw kicks. If they came to blows here it would have been over quick due to nothing but punches to the face. I know only punching people in the face isn't "fighting" though so it will still be a moral victory for Mcgregor I suppose.
Yeah because Conor doesn't know how to defend hinself. Please grow up, Conor would clinch him and show him what real fighters do.

Or spin kick his head off. Not like he has to worry about his own takedown
I doubt he lands a spin kick lol. Sergey would literally punch his head off his shoulders lol. Sergey would fucking end his life. Unless Conor shoots a angle pick he would get knocked the fuck out lol. Let Conor try to spin for a kick while Kovalev is throwing punches at his head hahahhahaa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised at the size difference.

Kovalev is around 6 foot and yet Conor doesn't look much smaller, atleast in height, isn't Conor like 5'8?... if they were in their fight gear Conor would be noticeably smaller though... and one punch from Sergey and it'd be lights out.
conor is definitely wearing lifts, but still. It seems Sergei is around 1.81

Exactly. The shoulder roll doesn't work that well with 4 oz gloves

tumblr_o8a1ia7Evi1rofocqo1_500.gif
Doesn't work that well for some idiot who doesn't know how to use it.

You are aware that he dropped his right hand and got dropped by a left hook? A guy who's good at the shoulder roll wouldn't be so careless.

Nah that's Conor giving him that "ok, thank you, gotta go" shoulder touch.
I do it all the time when I'm done talking to someone who doesn't know when a conversation has reached it's end.
Conor looked terrified for his life lol, he could barely make eye contact. Sergey is a bad as motherfucker.

Its good enough to take anyone who hasnt trained at a high level for years.

Lol no its not...

I guarantee you there's a lot of big high school wrestlers that Conor McGregor can't take down.

Conor is a decent wrestler but there's literally high school kids with better wrestling than him out there.

both have very strong accents, they probably have no clue what eachother is saying in a loud building like that haha. reading lips....

Yeah because Conor doesn't know how to defend hinself. Please grow up, Conor would clinch him and show him what real fighters do.

Lol. Yeah, I need to grow up. Read the rest of your posts in this thread dude, you are about as delusional as they come. What the fuck do you think Conor would be able to do if Sergey desided to punch him standing that close in that tight a space? He would not even no what happened after getting hit 2 or 3 times in less than a second and would have to watch the video when he woke up to figure it out.

I hate to break it do you but being an MMA fighter doesn't make you invincible in close quarters combat. This is especially true when the other guy is a top Middleweight champion who just got robbed against one of the best defencive Boxers in the sport.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back