(video) Kajan Johnson has some harsh words for Dana White at UFC London

Lol at all you guys saying he is calling himself the greatest martial artist ever. He is referring to professional mma athletes and other fellow ufc fighters, saying martial arts is the most advanced it’s been to date. He didn’t say he was the the best ever; but martial arts in general is.
You can't know that for sure. Impossibru to know

This guy has fought 5 times since 2011,I don't care what he has to say.

He's got balls to criticize Dana. I wonder if Dana will cut him loose?

“Were two of
The best martial artists that really have ever lived”

Couldn’t continue watching
He's saying that anyone competing in UFC are among the best martial artists, which technically is true. UFC has 1000 athletes? 1000/1.7B, could be considered the best. He's not calling himself the best ever (that's for Baroni).

Is it so hard to understand that people are booing the decision, not the fighters?
I hope so. I would be happier if this was the case.
Honestly, I would've had it as Stevie Ray winning by just a little bit.
Matter of fact, that is exactly what Kajan said. He admitted he felt it could've been a close win either way or a draw.

one of the greatest

EuphoricPeskyAruanas.gif

I hope so. I would be happier if this was the case.
Honestly, I would've had it as Stevie Ray winning by just a little bit.
Matter of fact, that is exactly what Kajan said. He admitted he felt it could've been a close win either way or a draw.

I'm of course not a 100% sure, but it's always the same, people start booing at controversial decisions and the winning fighter takes it personal. I think peiple are both dissatisfied with the fact that the judging sucks and that the rightful winner in their eyes is getting robbed. I don't think it has anything to do with the performance of either fighter.

He's saying that anyone competing in UFC are among the best martial artists, which technically is true. UFC has 1000 athletes? 1000/1.7B, could be considered the best. He's not calling himself the best ever (that's for Baroni).

For arguments sake let’s say he’s correct

That somehow means the fans aren’t allowed to criticize him for putting on a crappy performance ?

The Falklands are British (sorry not sorry) carry on speaking my language though
English isn’t your language

England is predominately Celtic DNA. 90% of the european female population in England. Their mitochondrial DNA came back Celtic, and 40% of male population is Celtic.

English the language is a mixture of other European languages like Latin German and French.

So how does that make it your language? You are just a silly Brit on his tiny island with a big ego.

The ultimate definition of dunning-Krueger is you sir.

Last edited:
I'd bet Beyonce has more followers than both of you combined...she must be a great martial artist...
Her sister is a pretty good martial artist. You see what she did to Jay-Z?
<6>

Elevator Solange p4p GOAT

so much reaching in this post if you don't like him fair enough but the reaching is crazy

A 16 year old kids post, who is half black himself, mocking himself, got banned forever because Cajun is a sjw bitch. He had to dig back years to find that.

You sound like an American sjw cuck.
Technically speaking, isn't your crying about people that don't concern you in the least being the sjw in this case? You're crying about the "injustice" another person faces based on actions of their own doing.

I didn't watch the video, but i know he has a very very boring fighting style. Even when he KOed Martins it was an ugly fight with a strange knockout.

Technically speaking, isn't your crying about people that don't concern you in the least being the sjw in this case? You're crying about the "injustice" another person faces based on actions of their own doing.
I'm not ruining anyone's career.

Back