(video) Kajan Johnson has some harsh words for Dana White at UFC London

Dana would fuck this goof up three ways to Sunday. Have you seen his EA UFC 3 stats?

This guy for real? I'm a hardcore & i looked on the lineup & didn't watch one fight on the card & he's thrashing the boss for the fans booing which was more than likely a boring fight, smh.
Commenting on a fight you didn't even watch. Sherdog- never change, lol

Is it so hard to understand that people are booing the decision, not the fighters?

LOL at labeling himself one of the greatest martial artists ever. Kajan will be forgotten 5 years from now.

Allot here are taking his comment out of context. He labels everyone in the UFC as the greatest martial artists ever. Not just himself. He proceeds to give the reasoning of MMA being at its highest point as reasoning for his claim.

He is correct.

Is it so hard to understand that people are booing the decision, not the fighters?
i was thinking they were booing the fact that it was a split decision, because split decisions are the dumbest thing in mma aside from weight cutting. i cant believe they still exist.

Truth. This kid might never be a top fighter or even a gatekeeper but at least he has the balls to say how he feels. Speaks intelligently, from the heart and makes sure he makes his point as clearly as possible.

He seems very intelligent and articulate. Not your stereotypical meathead cage fighter.

Anyone that thinks all MMA fighters are the "Let me bang, bro!" type, I'd show them this guy.

People keep bringing up the Manawaroa situation like he didn't bring it upon himself.

One of the greatest martial artists ever only has 423 (just checked ) more twitter followers than me? I don't think so...

I'd bet Beyonce has more followers than both of you combined...she must be a great martial artist...

ya'll saying hes young but hes 33.

he does talk like a little kid though.

33 is not young but far off from old why people so obsessed with the way he speaks though?

People keep bringing up the Manawaroa situation like he didn't bring it upon himself.
A 16 year old kids post, who is half black himself, mocking himself, got banned forever because Cajun is a sjw bitch. He had to dig back years to find that.

You sound like an American sjw cuck.

He's right Dana is a tool!

Dana tried to push fake MMA with the Ronda narrative for years and got exposed just like he's getting exposed here! :D

He makes a good point, and did so very articulately.

To put it less eloquently, the culture around this sport is shit. Dana is the perfect figurehead for it.

As for him saying they're the greatest martial artists to ever live - he's making the point that MMA is the pinnacle of competitive martial arts, and just by competing in the premier organisation of the sport it puts you in a small group of the very best martial artists the world has ever seen. I don't have a problem with that statement.

He makes a good point, and did so very articulately.

To put it less eloquently, the culture around this sport is shit. Dana is the perfect figurehead for it.

As for him saying they're the greatest martial artists to ever live - he's making the point that MMA is the pinnacle of competitive martial arts, and just by competing in the premier organisation of the sport it puts you in a small group of the very best martial artists the world has ever seen. I don't have a problem with that statement.
As per the definition of martial artists as people who fight matches like a sport you mean? OK I can see a point there. Gladiators were probably pretty good too. Did you know that they had refs too over time?

What about soldiers and fighters throughout all of human history? Wouldn't they be considered martial artists too?

Back