(video) Kajan Johnson has some harsh words for Dana White at UFC London

Takes balls to call out Khabilov, never seen someone call him out before.

Lol at all you guys saying he is calling himself the greatest martial artist ever. He is referring to professional mma athletes and other fellow ufc fighters, saying martial arts is the most advanced it’s been to date. He didn’t say he was the the best ever; but martial arts in general is.

So many triggered little bitches up in this ho. I guess because they all know Kajan was basically insulting them.

That said, I didn't really think Kajan has incredible MMA skills. His foot movement and concentration is good. His defence is okay. His boxing techniques looked dreadful and he seemed to sometimes panic when Ray was swinging for his chin. I wondered why a rangey guy like him never tried a good front kick down the middle of Ray, same way James Vick did against Joe Duffy.
If that was a 5 round fight, Ray would've had him. I was surprised Kajan got the nod although I can see the voting was razor thin anyway.

Fuckin tattle tail. Good job ruining that guys career for posting some picture. Act all tough about it in your next shitty horrid rap crap song

He makes some good points, but his rant of "we're two of the best Martial artist ever and we're bleeding for you, so appreciate us" was very pompous and off base. He acts like he fights for us and not for the pay check. He acts like the people in that arena didn't pay hard earned money to watch fights. News flash Kajan: The Fans pay your bills and they have a right to voice their opinions, even if they are sometimes stupid as fuck.

LOL at labeling himself one of the greatest martial artists ever. Kajan will be forgotten 5 years from now.

“Were two of
The best martial artists that really have ever lived”

Couldn’t continue watching

One of the greatest martial artists ever only has 423 (just checked ) more twitter followers than me? I don't think so...

He's saying everyone in the UFC, the top MMA promotion in the world, you dumb dumbs

He's saying everyone in the UFC, the top MMA promotion in the world, you dumb dumbs

We understand what he saying — nevertheless it’s a moronic argument —

Classic sjw/loser

Instead of taking it for what it is — a horrible performance where only landed 30 strikes and put everyone to sleep — he goes into his classic “victim” role blaming the fans, the organization , and everyone he can name

I personally now have 0 interest in watching him fight again because he is annoying on top of being boring

This is a business just like any other and the customers who generate the revenues to operate it have the right to boo/complain when they aren’t happy with what the team paid there good hard earned money on just like they do in boxing , basketball, baseball, heck even the wwe

Fans liking your fights = fans generally more willing to pay money for your fights = $$ for ufc = good for your career

Ask Jon Fitch how vital being a top contender is without fan supporter / draw

Why is this guy calling himself the greatest mma fighter of all time?

<26><34><23>

i guess cause he believes in himself most fighters think this way

Sherdog gets straight PISSED when you try and take their racism away lmao

This guy for real? I'm a hardcore & i looked on the lineup & didn't watch one fight on the card & he's thrashing the boss for the fans booing which was more than likely a boring fight, smh.

One of the greatest martial artists ever only has 423 (just checked ) more twitter followers than me? I don't think so...
What does twitter followers have to do with martial arts? You sound like one of them sheeple.

LOL at labeling himself one of the greatest martial artists ever. Kajan will be forgotten 5 years from now.
He wasn’t saying he’s the greatest ever, but that all fighters in the ufc are the greatest martial artists in the world because they’re in the top promotion and have got there by training every martial art out there until they reached the very top. I don’t like the guy but there’s nothing wrong with what he said.

There’s a huge difference between guys in the ufc and guys in the local circuit. For every fighter that rises up and makes it to that level, there’s 500 more that don’t have a chance.

Back