[VIDEO] Cowboy confronts Conor backstage + trash talk

Not to mention cerrone was coming off a vicious tko loss & nate was coming off a big win. Its really no wonder they picked nate. Cerrone got destroyed by nate & he had just lost.

Cowboy was coming off a win but nice try. Define destroyed. Nate destroyed Conor, he beat Cowboy, 4 years ago. Watch more fights and post less.

whoever made this vid wasted their time trying to portray something for what it never was. McG was cordial with the UFC veteran Cowboy until Cowboy took issue with Conors talk, now Conor verbally destroys him everytime cowboy tries to open his mouth, thats it.

Cowboy was coming off a win but nice try. Define destroyed. Nate destroyed Conor, he beat Cowboy, 4 years ago.
You're right. I forgot he submitted Oliveria. Nate destroyed cowboy. He annihilated him. He set a new record for significant strikes landed in a fight. He didn't destroy conor. He caught him with a one two & finished him after losing the first round. With Donald he dominated every minute. Cerrone gave up against nate before the third round even started he was getting destroyed so bad.

You're right. I forgot he submitted Oliveria. Nate destroyed cowboy. He annihilated him. He set a new record for significant strikes landed in a fight. He didn't destroy conor. He caught him with a one two & finished him after losing the first round. With Donald he dominated every minute. Cerrone gave up against nate before the third round even started he was getting destroyed so bad.

Giving up is laying down rolling over and presenting your neck so your opponent will stop punching you. Watch more post less.

Giving up is laying down rolling over and presenting your neck so your opponent will stop punching you. Watch more post less.
Conor got caught, Donald got annihilated. Sorry bud. I know it hurts but it's time to face the truth. Everyone's fave fighter loses sometimes.

Who else wasted time not seeing a backstage confrontation?

Goddammit soon as I saw that video in my YouTube recommended yesterday I knew I'd see it here

Being a Cowboy fan and a Conor fan is no fucking fun idk who to defend or who to attack lmfao

OP ruined my youtube history forever

i'm not sure what you guys expect, you really want them to start fighting or something? this whole "confronting" thing is a joke for 8 year olds

Conor got caught, Donald got annihilated. Sorry bud. I know it hurts but it's time to face the truth. Everyone's fave fighter loses sometimes.
2012 Donald Cerrone is nowhere near the same guy he is today -- he'd smash Nate @ 170lbs most likely now & that's the difference, Conor gave Nate his ALL

I don't think Cerrone would have the balls to take Nate down, Nate's Jujitsu is still far superior to Donald's. In a striking battle I believe that Nate would coax Cerrone into fighting his fight and would beat Cerrone on points again.
You sound so stupid 2016 Cerrone LOSING A REMATCH WITH DIAZ lol please

Cowboy is a legit ass WW now -- Nate is just a bigger slower version of himself @ 155 lol I don't even wanna imagine what that fight would be like @ welterweight

2012 Donald Cerrone is nowhere near the same guy he is today -- he'd smash Nate @ 170lbs most likely now & that's the difference, Conor gave Nate his ALL
I agree he would beat nate handily most likely. I have trouble seeing him beat Conor mostly bc I think Conor would get in his head easily.

He took a lot of pressure from Nate, and a lot of 1-2's. Nate set a significant strike record on his face. Yet he didn't fold, or tap, and never turned his back and ran like he was from Vichy, France.

View attachment 160009
Nonsense. He took all those 1-2s because he had given up. He didn't fight back. If he fights Conor he will have a nervous breakdown and will be carried out on a stretcher... already during the press conference

I like to watch Cowboy fight, but maybe he should focus on getting his own title.

Also, he has a mouth to promote himself, or the fights he wants, to the media...

Kind of...he's the biggest tryhard in the UFC. He folds up like an accordion when you touch his mid section yet acts like he's the baddest man on the planet.

This message was brought to you by: I'm going to go backstage and drink a beer, bud light, Harley, and whatever man it is what it is.

Id smash him
The only thing you'd smash is your chin, on Conor's ballsack
Nonsense. He took all those 1-2s because he had given up. He didn't fight back. If he fights Conor he will have a nervous breakdown and will be carried out on a stretcher... already during the press conference
Your boy quit, he tapped, ran away, and made excuses. Cowboy took a far worse beating and hung in there.

Your point holds no water.
#allfeelingsnofacts

Misleading thread title. Would love to see Conor vs Cowboy though.

I like to watch Cowboy fight, but maybe he should focus on getting his own title.

Also, he has a mouth to promote himself, or the fights he wants, to the media...

Cowboy is as real as it gets I have no prob with

Conor is lucky he took the fight against Diaz instead of Cerrone.

Styles make fights and Cerrone has been a killer at WW.

Conor is lucky he took the fight against Diaz instead of Cerrone.

Styles make fights and Cerrone has been a killer at WW.

Agreed I think Cerrone would light Conor the fuck up and then sub him. Conor could still easily catch him though its a great fight

Back