[VIDEO] Cowboy confronts Conor backstage + trash talk

Can't respect Cowboy for saying Eddie/Conor is not a good fight because Conor sucks.. Come on Cowboy? I mean come on? Sour Grapes much..

Oh yeah and he and Serra think Diaz won the rematch LOL!!

My god that fight was the easiest 3 round to 2 fight anyone could ever score.

I'd love to see they fighting
I'd bet my house in Cowboy's victory

Cowboy murders colon and then feeds him to his pigs back on the ranch here in Albuquerque. Matanza time!

Last edited:
Cerronne is kind of annoying.
Kind of...he's the biggest tryhard in the UFC. He folds up like an accordion when you touch his mid section yet acts like he's the baddest man on the planet.

This message was brought to you by: I'm going to go backstage and drink a beer, bud light, Harley, and whatever man it is what it is.

Id smash him

I like how Cerrone thinks Conor spent 300K to elevate himself to learning "10 years of Jiu Jitsu in 3 months" and Matt "I'm not biased" Serra agrees with him.

I didn't know Cerrone was bitching this much about him, but Jeeeeesus.

You do realiez Nate has gone 4-4, while Cowboy is 14-3 since that fight right? Not to mention Nate was in Cabo and Cerrone was in the gym. Which reminds me of the last time Conor got to hand pick a replacement he picked the guy filming the hunting show.

True, but if we are talking about Cowboy... Nate is the more difficult fight for Conor.

Well at one point he is talking shit about Conor for taking the Nate fight, instead of him. Well does he recall Nate beating him soundly or what? Conor did not take an easier fight at all..

I get why Cowboy is mad. Conor made more off his last fight than Cowboy has made in his whole career. And Cowboy is maybe the most active UFC fighter of all time..

And Diaz was calling Cerrone stupid for saying he'd fight for free. Yet in one of the fight week interviews, Cerrone talked about squashing his beef with Diaz and I think on the Embedded they gave each other a little friendly fist bump.

Talking about making money and being tied to his contract, Diaz was making 20/20K because he was inactive for a year and made millions from his fight, yet Cerrone is one of the most active fighters and he scoffed at the notion that he'd make money from fighting Conor. I think he needs a new manager.

You do realiez Nate has gone 4-4, while Cowboy is 14-3 since that fight right? Not to mention Nate was in Cabo and Cerrone was in the gym. Which reminds me of the last time Conor got to hand pick a replacement he picked the guy filming the hunting show.
Cerrone quits on big fights and conor is like a surgeon with his shots. He would have folded cowboy in 2 with some sweet liver shot in the first and everyone would have complained how anticlimactic it would have been.

Man wtf, was expecting an actual confrontation backstage. TS sucks.

Nah, the backstage interaction is from before when they started having their little tiff.

The chap who posted the video has the time line wrong.

Nah, the backstage interaction is from before when they started having their little tiff.

The chap who posted the video has the time line wrong.

Yeah, but even the before footage was BS, and this is nothing but click bait.

WTF is going on mods? How the fuck is that thread title allowed to slide?

Yeah, but even the before footage was BS, and this is nothing but click bait.

Yeah, think the chap got a bit confused.

There is backstage footage of Conor coming off the weigh in scales for the Aldo fight and Cerrone eyeballing him if that interests you. It lasts about 6.3 seconds in total.

And Diaz was calling Cerrone stupid for saying he'd fight for free. Yet in one of the fight week interviews, Cerrone talked about squashing his beef with Diaz and I think on the Embedded they gave each other a little friendly fist bump.

Talking about making money and being tied to his contract, Diaz was making 20/20K because he was inactive for a year and made millions from his fight, yet Cerrone is one of the most active fighters and he scoffed at the notion that he'd make money from fighting Conor. I think he needs a new manager.

He just came off bitter. "Conor sucks" He put out Aldo in 13 seconds, Cowboy was convinced Conor would get smacked by Aldo. Just bitter..

He just came off bitter. "Conor sucks" He put out Aldo in 13 seconds, Cowboy was convinced Conor would get smacked by Aldo. Just bitter..

The odd thing is Cerrone popped off the first shot on Sonnen's podcast out of nowhere or maybe he was laying the foundation for a future fight.

He comes off like the Donald Trump of the UFC with his non PC talk on Rogan's podcast and his own, but I think he's a bit dim. Good fighter who always steps up, though.

Conor took the easier fight?

31.gif

MMA math makes you look stupid. Just because Diaz beat Cerrone doesn't mean Diaz is the harder fight for McGreggor.

lol they all friendly when the camera are off, there is no real hate in UFC, theres the odd exception, but its probably only happened a handful of times in the entire UFC history. Most of them play cards and joke around behind the cameras. they are working together remember, any 2 fighters who have beef are working together as a team for sure. Shamrock and Tito was the most real, they wasn't playing behind the cameras, but 95% of the others are made up. I can assure you all of Conors beefs are totally fabricated, its their job.

I thought it was interesting didn't have to go 10mins and title was a little bait. Funny to see how Conor was so full of himself leading up Aldo & RDA (Diaz) riding a nice wave now all that steam as dissipated. I see how he's trying to get back that Conor at the recent presser for MSG but that guy is gone and he certainly ain't fooling me, Diaz tapped that guy out of him.

I would love to see Cerrone/McGregor seems like Cowboy as worked some fight hitches and is no longer getting off to that slow start but more steady. That video game fight finish on Rick Story was sweet to watch...

tumblr_ocbaj6GIQW1upwz95o2_400.gif

Last edited:
Back