[VIDEO] Cowboy confronts Conor backstage + trash talk

Cerrone wouldn't do shit backstage. It would get stopped by security, and he knows it. Why conor waste his time talking shit back to him

plus nayt worked cerrone so....

Conor took the easier fight?

31.gif

Since then Cerrone is like 14-3 and Nate is like 4-4. I picked Nate in that first fight and I picked exactly how it would go, but Cerrone is the much better fighter now. He's vastly better now while Nate has looked exactly the same.

Cerrone wouldn't do shit backstage. It would get stopped by security, and he knows it. Why conor waste his time talking shit back to him

plus nayt worked cerrone so....

that is true I don't think theyd actually fight but if anybody would not give a fuck about fighting behind a dumpster in a wendys parking lot itd be donald lol

Cowboy gets wrecked by Conor's punches

Cerrone begging for the red panty night.

Conor already proved himself by jumping up two weight classes and destroying Nate. He doesn't need to jump up two weight classes again.

-

Cerrone hasn't said shit to Conor back stage, he's always buddy buddy with him
Def not true! All one has to do is look at old footage, Donald rarely gave Conor even a head nod, and Conor seemed to always avoid Donald.

that is true I don't think theyd actually fight but if anybody would not give a fuck about fighting behind a dumpster in a wendys parking lot itd be donald lol

That stigma is actually surprisingly untrue. Some guy picked a fight with cerrone in a parking lot in front of his girl and punched him, cerrone didn't do shit. The guy was even like "you pussies all think you do ufc or something". Lol.

Inb4 people say he would have gone to jail. It would have been self defense.

Cerrone would have best the guys ass. Idk why he didn't.

Cerrone was probably drunk and....

BooThisMan.gif

That stigma is actually surprisingly untrue. Some guy picked a fight with cerrone in a parking lot in front of his girl and punched him, cerrone didn't do shit. The guy was even like "you pussies all think you do ufc or something". Lol.

Inb4 people say he would have gone to jail. It would have been self defense.

Cerrone would have best the guys ass. Idk why he didn't.
Shit, these days, they'd both be arrested and dude would try and sue Cerrone. Sometimes you gotta charge those 1 in a million type moments to the game.

But yeah he could do the tough redneck schtick a bit less

Lots of posturing from an illiterate man with a big hat who is known to fold whenever faced with the slightest pressure in the octagon

He took a lot of pressure from Nate, and a lot of 1-2's. Nate set a significant strike record on his face. Yet he didn't fold, or tap, and never turned his back and ran like he was from Vichy, France.

IMG_4446.JPG

Conor broke his heart after he called him stiff as a board at the 194 presser. He's been like a jealous ex-gf ever since.

You do realiez Nate has gone 4-4, while Cowboy is 14-3 since that fight right? Not to mention Nate was in Cabo and Cerrone was in the gym. Which reminds me of the last time Conor got to hand pick a replacement he picked the guy filming the hunting show.
Not to mention cerrone was coming off a vicious tko loss & nate was coming off a big win. Its really no wonder they picked nate. Cerrone got destroyed by nate & he had just lost.

Nate would still beat Cerrone if they fought next week.
Only if cerrone fought like a moron, which to be fair he does sometimes do. If he uses his leg kicks & takedowns & what not he would win every round.

Only if cerrone fought like a moron, which to be fair he does sometimes do. If he uses his leg kicks & takedowns & what not he would win every round.
I don't think Cerrone would have the balls to take Nate down, Nate's Jujitsu is still far superior to Donald's. In a striking battle I believe that Nate would coax Cerrone into fighting his fight and would beat Cerrone on points again.

I don't think Cerrone would have the balls to take Nate down, Nate's Jujitsu is still far superior to Donald's. In a striking battle I believe that Nate would coax Cerrone into fighting his fight and would beat Cerrone on points again.
I actually think the jiu jitsu is close with neither guy having a big advantage. I don't see either guy submitting the other unless someone is badly hurt. If cerrone uses the leg kicks that crippled cote & Alvarez he would trouble nate big time, but he's emotional, so there's always the chance of him getting sucked into nate's world like you said. I'd like to see the rematch but I doubt we see nate fighting again.

Back