Video: Bow Hunter Attacked By Surprised Black Bear

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

The hunter seems like an idiot. Why in the hell did he let the bear get that close without even attempting to move?

Damn letting a bear get that close with nothing but a recurve bow? Yikes

What a pussy.

If he was a real man he would hunt with nothing more than his bare hands.

I... I can't even.

image_update_img.jpg

Fucking human males.

I wonder what happened and why the bear left after taking him down.

What a pussy.

If he was a real man he would hunt with nothing more than his bare hands.

I... I can't even.

image_update_img.jpg

Fucking human males.

Or he could just not be a total pussy and react like a grown man in the situation.

I wonder what happened and why the bear left after taking him down.

He did what any seasoned hunter would do to scare off an attacker - shit his pants

illegal to shoot bears there?
i dont know shit about hunting but i'd have shot that thing before it got so close

illegal to shoot bears there?
i dont know shit about hunting but i'd have shot that thing before it got so close

It's legal if you are protecting yourself and he tried to shoot it but fucked up because he was scared.

0:18 That moment you wish you had a 10 gauge shotgun...

The hunter seems like an idiot. Why in the hell did he let the bear get that close without even attempting to move?

I've always heard that in the unfortunate care you find yourself in that position you should stand your ground. They'll just run you down if you try to flee.

I've always heard that in the unfortunate care you find yourself in that position you should stand your ground. They'll just run you down if you try to flee.
True. The bear hadn't noticed him though and was a considerable distance away at first. I think he could have slowly backed out of there. Maybe not though. Shit, atleast put your silly ass bow down and pull out a gun.

Fight back, coherently flee, pretty much anything but "scream like frightened girl and fall down".
Fight a fucking black bear, lmao. Goodluck with that. You're better off playing dead. Fleeing isn't going to do shit. You know how fast a bear can go? That mother fucker could have run him down in .5 seconds if he tried to run.

Back