Vid: Yoel Romero with an epic callout of Bisping in Cuba

he's not 1 win away from anything, he lost a fight against a 1 legged Whittaker, if Robert had 2 working legs he wouldve ruined Yoel

he doesnt deserve shit
Lmao at ruined. The only one who will get ruined is that coward brit. Getting knocked down twice by 47 y old fossile hendo, embarassing.

he's not 1 win away from anything, he lost a fight against a 1 legged Whittaker, if Robert had 2 working legs he wouldve ruined Yoel

he doesnt deserve shit
And he makes him one legged again the second time they fight? This is a mute point saying Whittaker was on one leg while it was Yoel who made him like that.

After Whittaker destroys Bisping you'll realize that Yoel being able to make it such a competitive fight with Whittaker is amazing, especially when it was mostly on the feet. Second time they will fight Yoel will make necessary adjustments to stop Whittaker defending those takedowns and make you cry when he is awarded the belt, boy.

Lmao at ruined. The only one who will get ruined is that coward brit. Getting knocked down twice by 47 y old fossile hendo, embarassing.
cool story bro

but he lost 3 straight rounds to a 1 legged Whittaker..... face it, he just aint that great

And he makes him one legged again the second time they fight? This is a mute point saying Whittaker was on one leg while it was Yoel who made him like that.

After Whittaker destroys Bisping you'll realize that Yoel being able to make it such a competitive fight with Whittaker is amazing, especially when it was mostly on the feet. Second time they will fight Yoel will make necessary adjustments to stop Whittaker defending those takedowns and make you cry when he is awarded the belt, boy.
and yet he still lost to the 1 legged opponent

cool story bro

but he lost 3 straight rounds to a 1 legged Whittaker..... face it, he just aint that great
Yeah, after he destroyed his leg, he did it himself by kicking him so hard you retard lol.

You seem very bitter, good luck with that.

Hahaha still mad Yoel flushed down Kennedy Weidman and Machida you little boy?

Yoel bless

He beat Kennedy, washed up Weidman and Machida who fought 2 months after getting smashed out by Rockhold. Yoel has awful striking. Bisping beats him after avoiding the takedowns... he's not that good. Whittaker beat him on one fucking leg LOL

Lissove, Alanf7 added to the list of bums who don't know SHIT about fighting. Who's next!?

Romero is black. How could anything he does be racist? Racism is when it's something that white people are doing. Only white people can be racist.

well black people didn't create a centuries long white slave industry, to be fair.
you would't blame the jewish genocide on vietnamese people either.

everyone has to answer for their own crimes, but only theirs ;)

I know it upsets today's racist but you can't do anything about it dude... well except let of your steam by beating up mary ann behind the trailer :D

He beat Kennedy, washed up Weidman and Machida who fought 2 months after getting smashed out by Rockhold. Yoel has awful striking. Bisping beats him after avoiding the takedowns... he's not that good. Whittaker beat him on one fucking leg LOL

Lissove, Alanf7 added to the list of bums who don't know SHIT about fighting. Who's next!?
Keep on making excuses you pathetic bum lmao.

Dana should hold a UFC event in Cuba and charge 2 pigs for tickets, they'd make a killing.

It would be pretty damned tough for Yoel to beat bisping. I thought that before the Whittaker fight and I'm doubling down since.

Gotta love Yoel, this guy should be a movie star after his career.

That subtle 'fuck you' at the end {<jordan}

Lmao man gotta love yoel romero a true character, bisping really got under his skin. How did yoel get back in cuba i thought defectors get thrown in prison or is that over since fidel died?

well black people didn't create a centuries long white slave industry, to be fair.
you would't blame the jewish genocide on vietnamese people either.

everyone has to answer for their own crimes, but only theirs ;)

I know it upsets today's racist but you can't do anything about it dude... well except let of your steam by beating up mary ann behind the trailer :D

This reply is dumber than anything I could have imagined, to be honest. Congrats.

Yeah, after he destroyed his leg, he did it himself by kicking him so hard you retard lol.

You seem very bitter, good luck with that.
in the first minute of the fight, a fight which went 5 rounds..... and yet Yoel still couldnt beat him

says it all really

Yoel "Tony Montana" Romero.

Srsly tho, after losing he kinda lost steam as well. He is never fighting mike too, cause Mike said that he will retire when he loses the belt.

I just saw that before it was posted

Yeah, pretty bad. Mike might've been on to something when he called Yoel a scumbag

SMH.. Wow

Let's put a microphone in front of you and have you speak someone else's native tongue. Let's see how you do it with charisma and build fans from people that don't know your language. I bet you would do a fine job right? Oh so you wouldn't? Then shut your face :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
No, I wouldn't, because if I don't speak the language I'll stick to my own and use subtitles. He wasn't forced to do it he actually did it by choice, and charisma? Shouting BBBOOOOIIIII! SHE YOU SHOOOOOON!! is not charisma, the guy is a dick. Soldier of God? You're fucking joking.
And shut my face? I'm typing you little tart, fuck off.

Back