Vid: Yoel Romero with an epic callout of Bisping in Cuba

not unless yoel ancestors enslaved bisping's ancestors calling them boy, which I don't think is the case
so conors ancestors enslaved floyds ancestor? shiiiit, the feud is deeper than i thought!

He was overrated before the fight
LOL, the guy has legit skills and is one of the top 5 guys in the world at 185, how the fuck is that over rated. Super explosive entertaining as fuck and finishes fights.

Whats not over rated to you?

Sounds like he never got out of grade 6.

That was fucking hilarious, had me laughing out loud in the office.

This clown couldnt do anything to Whittaker . He thinks he still has enough luck for Bisping. Next

The only thing I see is a guy coming off a loss trying to get a title shot and showing that Bisping's mind games are working. All in a pretty embarrassing package.

LOL, the guy has legit skills and is one of the top 5 guys in the world at 185, how the fuck is that over rated. Super explosive entertaining as fuck and finishes fights.

Whats not over rated to you?
People treated him like the uncrowned champ

Sure he is still top 5 but he is not championship material

Hence he is overrated

The only thing I see is a guy coming off a loss trying to get a title shot and showing that Bisping's mind games are working. All in a pretty embarrassing package.

The only one embarrassing himself is that pos bisping.

How anyone can be a fan of that bitch made puuussy is beyond me.

so conors ancestors enslaved floyds ancestor? shiiiit, the feud is deeper than i thought!

This wasn t about him but maybe, were the irish involved in slave trade? I know english nobility was

All I got from this is Yoel is shaken to the core about not getting a title fight and Bisping ripping a cocktail stick flag.

People treated him like the uncrowned champ

Sure he is still top 5 but he is not championship material

Hence he is overrated
he ran thru the division making himself the uncrowned champ when the champion of the division wasnt even fighting anyone inside the top 10. Timing made him the uncrowned champ along with the people he was beating and how he beat them.

Top 5 guys can beat each other on any given day, i dont think anyone of them wins against the other 10 times out of ten. Not over rated at all in my opinion but then again i guess it comes down to where the person was placing him to begin with to determine if that was over rated or not.

But easily a top 5 guy with the ability to beat anyone hes up against

he ran thru the division making himself the uncrowned champ when the champion of the division wasnt even fighting anyone inside the top 10. Timing made him the uncrowned champ along with the people he was beating and how he beat them.

Top 5 guys can beat each other on any given day, i dont think anyone of them wins against the other 10 times out of ten. Not over rated at all in my opinion but then again i guess it comes down to where the person was placing him to begin with to determine if that was over rated or not.

But easily a top 5 guy with the ability to beat anyone hes up against
Tell me who his best win is and I will tell you why it's not a good win

Jacre split vs him. Many people had Jacre winning

Chris hasn't won a fight since USADA

Tim Kennedy almost finished him and is now retired

Machida is 1-3 in his last 4.

All these reasons are why I picked Whittaker to beat him.

You don't have to agree with me but I am always confident in my breakdowns.

To many to list

Kelvin Gastelum is a guy I'm really high on.
Gastelum? That fat guy who can never make weight? Who did he ever beat? Post USADA Johnny Hendricks, old dinosaur post trt Belfort or shopworn journeyman Nate Marquardt? He grossly overrated!!!!
Jokes aside I like Gastelum and he looked great recently, I really wish him well but what I wrote above is typical for this place and really this needs to stop, I'm tired of stupid teenagers bashing every fighter left and right

Back