Vid: Yoel Romero with an epic callout of Bisping in Cuba

we missed this fight.... whittaker could have jsut let the old man win because he's still young and would quickly rise up for the tile again, but hey, props to him

I hope they make this fight after Whittaker destroys bisping.

yeah, they still could make this fight, who knows?

I would like to see

Lmao, would be hilarious if after going through with the interim tittle, the UFC said, "sorry Bobby, Yoel is fighting Bisping next. Cuba vs UK, that is the money fight."

Well at least his English is improving and Union Flag sales must be up, he's got at least 2 different ones in the video so the sweat shops in China must be happy.

If you can't win an eliminator fight then try winning on instagram. He never fights Bisping now after losing to Whittaker.
He won two eliminators against Jacare and Weidman. Should have gotten his shot a long time ago. He's a warrior though and kept on fighting other opponents.

Gotta love Yoel, this guy should be a movie star after his career.

That subtle 'fuck you' at the end {<jordan}

someone should explain to him he lost

hes a scary dude,that temper of his is a bit suspect though.

"Solda o gah, de peepee cham, you nee respect my cunt."
Great fighter but for fucks sake take the mic off him and give him a pencil, plus he had mmacasualviewer levels of Bisping obsession...nearly.

Fuck! I wish Yoel would have won the belt. Bisping/Yoel would have been amazing. It will still happen one day; Bisping made sure of that when he ripped the flag. Now, it turns out Yoel is even more of a performer, releasing these WWE shoot promos lol.

I hope it's for the world title. That means Whittaker needs to lose, which sucks, but it's what I'm rooting for. Of course, if Bisping loses and Romero is free, it will have to be the next fight. But I want it for the belt. If Bisping beats Whittaker and Yoel wins one more, the UFC will definitely take an interest in it.

Unless...
<{gspressed}><GSPWoah>

giphy.gif

He demands respect when stepping on the British flag.

What Bisping did wasn't too cool either, but two wrongs don't make a right.

Someone remind yoel he lost to whittaker.

"Solda o gah, de peepee cham, you nee respect my cunt."
Great fighter but for fucks sake take the mic off him and give him a pencil, plus he had mmacasualviewer levels of Bisping obsession...nearly.
Let's put a microphone in front of you and have you speak someone else's native tongue. Let's see how you do it with charisma and build fans from people that don't know your language. I bet you would do a fine job right? Oh so you wouldn't? Then shut your face :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ya scare of me.

That retard Bisping will keep laughing untill he gets matched up with the Soldier of God.

Back