[VID] TJ Dillashhaw cheap shots K1 Champ Takeru Segawa

Goalposts were not moved. Stop being so triggered. lol @ me ever bowing out of any argument on Sherdog. You must be new here.

"He was throwing a combo."

"The bell just buzzed a second ago!"

So what was that combo again chinnyrice?

Yeah, you're not moving goalposts. You're just throwing shit at a wall and hoping something sticks. Ill be over here being triggered... while laughing at how stupid you are.

<{MingNope}>

I have no idea how you claim to have seen that. There is no magic combo that TJ is throwing to justify that shot. Takeru drops his hands because the round is over. The video is time stamped because maybe you are somehow looking at something else. That's the only explanation I can think of.

Your video is not at all the same as the OPs, which is what I watched. Your video makes it seem like 2-3 seconds later, which is significant. The OPs is all within a second of the buzzer.

"He was throwing a combo."

"The bell just buzzed a second ago!"

So what was that combo again chinnyrice?

Yeah, you're not moving goalposts. You're just throwing shit at a wall and hoping something sticks. Ill be over here being triggered... while laughing at stupid you are.

<{MingNope}>
lol life must be tough being you 24/7. Literally, look at what you're so mad at. I made nothing up. In the OPs video, it happens within 1 second. The other video, which is not at all the same, it's like 2-3 seconds.

I was watching this show on K1 fighters.
Few Of them went to Denver to train with Ludwig. Then I saw this part Apparently TJ gets rustled very quickly when he gets hit. Full video is here it's in Japanese thou.

aww man

its sucks too because the asian dude seems like such a nice dude. He even gives TJ a gift, tells him he watches him in tv in his broken english.

Was a fan of TJ until today.

Your video is not at all the same as the OPs, which is what I watched. Your video makes it seem like 2-3 seconds later, which is significant. The OPs is all within a second of the buzzer.

I used the video from the OP. What are you talking about???

ITS THE SAME VIDEO!

<Dylan>

it's the exact same video.

I used the video from the OP. What are you talking about???

ITS THE SAME VIDEO!
At 22 seconds of the OP's video, the buzzer sounds and by second 23 of the OPs video, TJ lands the shot. I am not discussing this anymore because it's silly at this point.

At 22 seconds of the OP's video, the buzzer sounds and by second 23 of the OPs video, TJ lands the shot. I am not discussing this anymore because it's silly at this point.

lol I figured it out before you made this post.

You saw this part of the vid and assumed that's what people were talking about LOL

you don't even have the patience to watch a minute long video?

lol I figured it out before you made this post.

You saw this part of the vid and assumed that's what people were talking about LOL

Yes, I felt the need to not watch further because it was a shot after the buzzer. It's 1 second. The clip you posted, which doesn't show any of those 23 seconds, shows it looking a decent amount later.

are you really that stupid to not watch the whole video? It's a whole minute long.
Jesus christ man, you need therapy. I watched a shot after the buzzer you miserable twat. Again, life must suck being you 24/7. You're so angry over the most irrelevant thing in life. I can imagine you must meltdown at the most mundane things.

Yes, I felt the need to not watch further because it was a shot after the buzzer. It's 1 second. The clip you posted, which doesn't show any of those 23 seconds, shows it looking a decent amount later.

Those are two different instances you fucking genius lol

Jesus christ man, you need therapy. I watched a shot after the buzzer you miserable twat. Again, life must suck being you 24/7. You're so angry over the most irrelevant thing in life. I can imagine you must meltdown at the most mundane things.

At least watch the whole thing before you come into a thread throwing out oppinions.

At least watch the whole thing before you come into a thread throwing out oppinions.
Nah, i'll do whatever I want. I will never take advice from you, trust me. You're kind of a douche.

TJ is a tough individual to like.

lol life must be tough being you 24/7. Literally, look at what you're so mad at. I made nothing up. In the OPs video, it happens within 1 second. The other video, which is not at all the same, it's like 2-3 seconds.

Yeah... I'm so upset... sitting here trying to control my laughter.... just so hard....

{<jordan}

Trying to tell people they're two different videos... LOL. You're an idiot.

Back