[VID] TJ Dillashhaw cheap shots K1 Champ Takeru Segawa

I didn't like him the moment I saw this...
tumblr_n6261q1A8V1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Never saw this, now I’m no longer a fan. Being sincere here, Uber cringeworthy material.

His skillset is awesome.... but he's a POS with shit like this

Okay thanks. Do you know if TJ released a statement on this? I can only hope Ludwig had a word with him after seeing the footage.

No statement, just some nice words about Takeru throughout the weeks. Ludwig was standing right next to them, whipping off Takerus bloody nose after the sparring.

Calling someone out from the weight class below is pretty weak tho.
i dont think its weak at all if you are willing to make the weight cut and fight the other guy in their own weight class. weak would be calling out lower weight fighter and then saying come up to my weight class

Tj has admitted that he has anger issues and that he needs work on it. I respect his honesty and he did back off on the power but it still was a cheap hit.

Seems like improveent I temper bit needs more work.

Dayum TJ is such a douche. This proves he definitely ended Holdsworth's career. Snake gon Snake.

Japanese Fighter total class act saying that he's just happy that TJ sparred like its a real fight.

I was a fan TJ but you disappoint.
<Dylan>

Well this changes absolutely anything.

Didn’t like him before,

Still don’t like him now...

Shit like this happens in fights all the time. It's no different than sparring.
Nah, only when GDR is fighting.

What a cunt TJ is, if he rematches Garbrandt it will be difficult to pick a favourite because both guys are so unlikeable.

How long ago was this? Let's try not to act like libs and get rustled by things that happened forever ago. <45>

bahahaha and just like that, everyone has turned on TJ again....

Hilarious! I saw him throwing and the bell or whatever that was sounded while he was in the middle of throwing a combo. I must be missing something from that video.

Watch the whole video

bahahaha and just like that, everyone has turned on TJ again....

Hilarious! I saw him throwing and the bell or whatever that was sounded while he was in the middle of throwing a combo. I must be missing something from that video.

I think you're talking about early in the video. There is one at the end where at the end of the third beep of the bell after the Japanese guy has already dropped his hands TJ pops him in the mouth with a light cross. He didn't blast him or anything, but blatantly after the bell

Meh.

Shit like that happens in the gym from time to time.

People get frustrated and do dumb shit.

It's not okay but it's not the end of the world.

Apologies are made and everyone moves on with life.

Such whiners, they were sparring he gave him a little dig. Chill

Lol you clearly dont fucking spar. A late shot to the head is a douche move. You aint doing that in the gym I train at.

TJ is one of those sparring partners that cant control themselves. And a classic bully that takes advantage of guys with lesser exp tha him. Hate those assholes

Didn't like TJ since he was on TUF14(?)...

Told Bisping that he is the best guy in the house, so he should be matched up with the easiest guys to beat, to get the spot in the finals...
WTF

Yes that's called trying to win the tournament.

Man you meatheads are dumb.

the asian should have full on round house kicked his head when he was walking away

Back