[VID] TJ Dillashhaw cheap shots K1 Champ Takeru Segawa

I like watching the guy fight but this shit is weak. This would normally get you wrecked at a regular gym. Either a coach or a bigger teammate would put it on you for pulling some cheap shit like that. That’s probably why he’s the only top guy there.
Kimbo might've shot him, tho.

<puh-lease75>

Yes that's called trying to win the tournament.

Man you meatheads are dumb.
Lol well of course he wanted to win, but If you’re gonna say you’re the best in the house, it shouldn’t matter who you fight.

Lol well of course he wanted to win, but If you’re gonna say you’re the best in the house, it shouldn’t matter who you fight.
Wait until you make it into the UFC before the macho shit. Or fade into obscurity like 90% of TUF contestants.

what combo was TJ doing? They both resetted after Takeru threw the left hook, TJ loaded up after the buzzer rang and cheap shotted.

dqMPFTe.gif
late hits happen when youre in the heat of the moment, but walking away like that without even a "my bad yo" is pure dick move. This boy needs some manners.

Tj the snake and Cody the hothead. Whatever happened to ass kickers with a heart of gold like Mr Chuck Liddell?

yeah cause chuck finger jabbing people in the eyes constantly is alot more endearing than this behavior

Why is anyone surprised? There has been rumors of his douchebaggery for a long time.

Never understood how people could like TJ he literally is a piece of shit. Cody was right.

It looks like he doesn't really put any force on the punch, maybe he was playing around? i don't know i hope so otherwise i'd be dissapointed man, i though TJ was a good guy, hope there is more to it that we don't know.

Yes that's called trying to win the tournament.

Man you meatheads are dumb.
Calling yourself the #1 guy is a big statement, but only willing/wanting to fight the weakest guys...?
I know he wants to win...

Even Bisping was like WTF...

That was a weak move by TJ

Are the Patriots or GSW calling for the easiest match ups?

bahahaha and just like that, everyone has turned on TJ again....

Hilarious! I saw him throwing and the bell or whatever that was sounded while he was in the middle of throwing a combo. I must be missing something from that video.

Shit like this happens in fights all the time. It's no different than sparring.

You're missing more than something from that video.

Take some fucking adderall dude.

It's a minute long video for fucks sake.

Wtf. The guy getting cheap shotted barely reacted, I thought it was some kind of weird joke at first?

late hits happen when youre in the heat of the moment, but walking away like that without even a "my bad yo" is pure dick move. This boy needs some manners.

Lol no it doesn't. This was WAY after they stopped and it wasn't in the middle of an exchange.

I just now read about Chris Holdsworth. What an asshole Dillashaw is, effectively ending someone's career because he has to be a caveman in sparring.

Back