[VID] Ben Rothwell Victory Dance!

The use of the Party Boy song made me laugh harder than Rothwell's dance.

Hahaha hilarious and coming from someone rooting for the reem

I never noticed that he was kind of, how do I say this, slow....

Classless. Americans are some of the most obnoxious, rude, low frequency beings.

I hope Ben gets viciously KTFO in his next fight.

Its one thing to talk some smack before a fight but after a fight you should always show some respect.

american dance moves > brazilian dance moves

Classless. Americans are some of the most obnoxious, rude, low frequency beings.

Its one thing to talk some smack before a fight but after a fight you should always show some respect.

huh?

You say that with a Conor McGregor av and signature.......lmao hypocrite much. Probably the most obnoxious and rude fighter on the roster. I'm a McGregor fan by the way. What country are you from?

If I had the shop skills I would have Lesner, Cain, Ben and Bethe all disco dancing. lol.

Rothwell is Jewish and is from Israel, so jokes on you buddy

I felt bad for the Reem too. But that dance was hilariously awesome. Especially that little lady almost ran into him.

On the way.

Oh happy days!!!

Rothwell has come a long way from being in a coma and blind after having spinal meningitis when he was young. He was also in a car accident that messed him up. Feel good story especially not wilting under Diet Reem attacks.

Rothwell is Jewish and is from Israel, so jokes on you buddy

He may be Jewish but he is most certainly not Israeli.

You don't have to be Israeli to be Jewish.

Ben's pure-bred Yank.

Back