[VID] Ben Rothwell Victory Dance!

Classless. Americans are some of the most obnoxious, rude, low frequency beings.

I hope Ben gets viciously KTFO in his next fight.

Its one thing to talk some smack before a fight but after a fight you should always show some respect.

Nationaliatic prick. There is no room in the world for your ignorance.

That actually made me a bigger fan of Ben's.lol Overeem is a bully, a dick, and he does't respect his opponents at all. Horsemeat doesn't make you Superman.

Classless. Americans are some of the most obnoxious, rude, low frequency beings.

I hope Ben gets viciously KTFO in his next fight.

Its one thing to talk some smack before a fight but after a fight you should always show some respect.

Wow, really? Many of the classiest guys in the sport are American. Couture, Weidman, Hughes, Cain, Stann, Ben Henderson, and so many others. Big Ben is classy too. What's wrong with a little celebration and minor gloating after Overeem promises to knock him out, clearly showing no respect for Ben?

Look at guys like Paul Daley, Thiago Silva, Palhares, Bisping, Anderson (who I love btw), etc. all from other countries. It clearly has nothing to do with nationality.

Last edited:
Not bad! I like how he swatted his hand after the KO

I felt bad for the Reem too. But that dance was hilariously awesome. Especially that little lady almost ran into him.

no it was childish and stupid. The doctor is going to check on a hurt fighter and a grown man is getting in the way, wobbling around like a fat 6 year old.

Back