[VID] Ben Rothwell Victory Dance!

If McGregor ever danced like that in front of a unconscious fighter while looking down at him I would instantly change my av. Like i said, shit talking before a fight is part of the game. But kicking a fighter while hes down is not something conor has done. He is a gentlemen.

He steps in the cage and graces us with his craft and art. Then he leaves the cage. There us no need to do more then that.

That's fine, I can see eye to eye with you on that, but why are you just targeting American fighters?

Way ahead of you.

i1SYLgeSVXqof.gif

Couture in the DJ booth? lol

Classless. Americans are some of the most obnoxious, rude, low frequency beings.

I hope Ben gets viciously KTFO in his next fight.

Its one thing to talk some smack before a fight but after a fight you should always show some respect.

Please fill out this form.
butthurt-form.jpg

As I said before Rothwell had brain damage from a drunk driver hitting him. Probably the reason why his speech is different.

what did overeem do or say to make ben do that? seemed like he was mocking the reem werdum style lol or he was just making a statement like "yeah u can move but if i hit u in the face ur going down", the way he waved the reem off after the KO was funny

Classless. Americans are some of the most obnoxious, rude, low frequency beings.

I hope Ben gets viciously KTFO in his next fight.

Its one thing to talk some smack before a fight but after a fight you should always show some respect.

Don't cry.

Back